Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silvercloud
    replied
    Was at Raffles City and saw that Ralph Lauren and British India are open. The sale is still on at Ralph Lauren, ranges from 10%-40% off.

Leave a comment:

• twinstar
    replied
    Originally posted by CaramelGirl
    If my memory don't fail me, for Isetan, every year on Day 3 when they reopens, they will give away a certain qty of goodie bag.

Eg. 88 goodie bags up for grabs, costing $88 each, inside packed with goodies worth over $400. So there's ppl queueing up outside the store, way before the store is due to open to buy this goodie bag.

They have this tradition year after year, just like Japan. U may just wanna flip thr the papers for their ad.
    i saw the mini poster notices at Tampines Isetans that their "lucky bags" are not available this year..I am not very sure whether it applies to other outlets.

All these years i never heard of Isetan has such goodie bags for grabs.. What do they have in the bag that cost up to $400..?cosmetics??

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    [QUOTE][size=1]Originally posted by CaramelGirl

Mohd Mustafa & Samsuddin Co Pte Ltd
    320 Serangoon Rd #03-00 Serangoon Plaza
    Tel : 6298 2967

u and my hubby tik alike!!!!

Leave a comment:

• brainspoil
    replied
    Originally posted by CaramelGirl
    If my memory don't fail me, for Isetan, every year on Day 3 when they reopens, they will give away a certain qty of goodie bag.

Eg. 88 goodie bags up for grabs, costing $88 each, inside packed with goodies worth over $400. So there's ppl queueing up outside the store, way before the store is due to open to buy this goodie bag.

They have this tradition year after year, just like Japan. U may just wanna flip thr the papers for their ad.
    I think they cancelled it this year.... Saw mini posters pasted inside Isetan saying that they won't be having it this year.

Leave a comment:

• silvercloud
    replied
    Coffee Bean Boat Quay is opened today from 12-12.

Leave a comment:

• laeticia521
    replied
    yup takashimaya will be closed for 2 days, i used to work for kinokuniya and it was the only time we were closed

Leave a comment:

• fusionx
    replied
    Takashimaya starts on the friday I think.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    IIRC, Borders will be open on 9th and 10th

Metro starts from 11th.

Leave a comment:

• silvercloud
    replied
    Saw from the papers that Giordano is opened at Parco Bugis and most of the restaurants are opened too on the 1st and 2nd day of CNY.

Leave a comment:

• qin07
    replied
    Yup. There's nothing much to do in the chinese new year, apart from visiting... definitely can't get do much shopping =\

Leave a comment:

• flyingpig
    replied
    Swensen will be open thru out ...not forgetting 7-Eleven

Leave a comment:

• miracle
    replied
    Is m)phosis sale right after the new year?

Leave a comment:

• CaramelGirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Originally posted by mango
    You mean even major malls like Isetan, Taka, etc are all closed for 2 days??
    So I'm not the only 'blur' one. Actually I thought major dept stores will be open though. I seemed to recall some years back, that Sogo was open on the first day of the new year.

Leave a comment:

• CaramelGirl
    replied
    earlier 2 posts are Ads i extracted from 8Feb ST.

Only Tangs and Ikea posted their ad, so i can't comment on the rest.

IIRC, all dept store are closed on Day 1 and Day 2 of CNY. Try DFS, i'm pretty sure they will be opened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X