Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Yoga Dilemma

Dear ladies

I understand that there is an existing thread on TY but I am afraid that I cannot get enough advice.

Okay, I will cut long story short:

I joined True Yoga in Oct 2012, I was a student and they gave me a special price since I was only working part-time in the nightlife.

in Dec 2012, I lost my part-time job as there was a scuffle between a VIP guest, my manager and me. My manager felt that I should keep the VIP guest company since he was a high-flyer. I felt that he did not respect me, and hence my resignation.

So during my jobless period (until now), my boyfriend has been really sweet. He is a working adult but he does not earn much, even so he still gives me money so I can concentrate on my studies. He supported my idea of keeping fit and I feel that $150.00 a month can be quite hard on him, considering the fact that he had no obligation to support me. Hence I called TY up and asked for a 'downgrade' to a True Fitness membership. I have no wish to terminate but I know a gym membership will be of lower cost.

However, TY only called me a month later. in Jan 2013, Zura from TY called and I told her my story. She said she understood my plight and will put my membership on hold.

In Feb 2013, I received a demand letter of late payment charges from the credit department of TY. I emailed the credit company and the lady called me 2 weeks later. I told her what happened again, and she said that she have already forwarded my email to the operations department because there is nothing she can do. I understand she is from a Credit department and she, too, feels that it is not my fault since the delay is on their side.

I tried calling them in between the months, but NO ONE picked up the phone call! This is so maddening.

So just this afternoon (23.03.2013), I decided to call up TY and asked for Zura again. A China lady by the name of Christie told me that Zura is on her off day. I asked if there were other managers who can make decisions, she told me none were free and insisted I tell her what is my matter about. I told her vaguely that it was about my membership and she asked if she can take a message, I said no and left my name and contact number. I do not think she will call, hence I wrote a feedback at their website. I mentioned that I, too, will take this matter up to CASE and small claims (sub courts) as a verbal agreement was already given to me by Zura (ie putting my membership fees on hold) and I will not hesitate to take legal proceedings against them should I receive a legal letter from them demanding payment. I emphasized that I do not want a termination, just a transfer-ship.

Any ladies here experiencing similar? How do you get them to reply and reach an amicable settlement? Please advise!

Originally posted by lynnoneh View Post
    Dear ladies

I understand that there is an existing thread on TY but I am afraid that I cannot get enough advice.

Okay, I will cut long story short:

I joined True Yoga in Oct 2012, I was a student and they gave me a special price since I was only working part-time in the nightlife.

in Dec 2012, I lost my part-time job as there was a scuffle between a VIP guest, my manager and me. My manager felt that I should keep the VIP guest company since he was a high-flyer. I felt that he did not respect me, and hence my resignation.

So during my jobless period (until now), my boyfriend has been really sweet. He is a working adult but he does not earn much, even so he still gives me money so I can concentrate on my studies. He supported my idea of keeping fit and I feel that $150.00 a month can be quite hard on him, considering the fact that he had no obligation to support me. Hence I called TY up and asked for a 'downgrade' to a True Fitness membership. I have no wish to terminate but I know a gym membership will be of lower cost.

However, TY only called me a month later. in Jan 2013, Zura from TY called and I told her my story. She said she understood my plight and will put my membership on hold.

In Feb 2013, I received a demand letter of late payment charges from the credit department of TY. I emailed the credit company and the lady called me 2 weeks later. I told her what happened again, and she said that she have already forwarded my email to the operations department because there is nothing she can do. I understand she is from a Credit department and she, too, feels that it is not my fault since the delay is on their side.

I tried calling them in between the months, but NO ONE picked up the phone call! This is so maddening.

So just this afternoon (23.03.2013), I decided to call up TY and asked for Zura again. A China lady by the name of Christie told me that Zura is on her off day. I asked if there were other managers who can make decisions, she told me none were free and insisted I tell her what is my matter about. I told her vaguely that it was about my membership and she asked if she can take a message, I said no and left my name and contact number. I do not think she will call, hence I wrote a feedback at their website. I mentioned that I, too, will take this matter up to CASE and small claims (sub courts) as a verbal agreement was already given to me by Zura (ie putting my membership fees on hold) and I will not hesitate to take legal proceedings against them should I receive a legal letter from them demanding payment. I emphasized that I do not want a termination, just a transfer-ship.

Any ladies here experiencing similar? How do you get them to reply and reach an amicable settlement? Please advise!
    hmm babe, why dont you just go down to their branch and try to talk to them face to face?

Comment

Hi lynnoneh,

I am from True Yoga's digital department. First of all, I hope the moderators can allow me to reply to your post pertaining to your unfortunate issue with True Yoga using this forum. I am not here to sell my company services.

Our company has implemented policies to monitor social media for complaints and issues and hence we chance upon your post in this forum.

We have received your email feedback on 23rd March 2013 at 14:04. I have already forwarded and escalated your issue with our District Operation Manager. We are sorry to hear your unfortunate experiences and I hope that your issue is successfully resolved by now.

Warmest Regards

Comment

Working...
      X