Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali

Thought I should share this with all of you..

My friend and I have been planning a trip to Bali for the longest time but it didn't happen due to cost etc. Then this morning, she sent me a link to this DBS page that is giving away free tickets to Bali. Link hereI managed to cracked the code so now i'm just hoping that I will win. Just wondering if anybody else here played it too or wants to travel to Bali like me.

*fingers cross*, if I do manage to win the tickets and my Bali dream comes true, where are some places that I can visit there?
    Last edited by PamTan; 25-03-2013, 05:53 PM.

Bali has a lot to explore- you can visit the water palace, or surf at Kuta beach or visit the cultural center, padi fields and art galleries at Ubud. I wrote a post about it here. When are you going (if you are)?

Comment

Bali is a beautiful place! The beach... the sun... the food... the shopping!!
      Food is cheap and delicious.

Hope you win!!

Comment

Bali is nice but I did find the food a bit expensive. Maybe it was just the Nusa Dua area where I was staying. Next time I will have to do abit more research on food before I go.

Comment

3dollarshop.com - Register online for Courses like Accounting, Business, Communications, Economics, Ethics , English & Literature, Finance , Health Care , Human Services, Information Systems and Technology. We provide complete Courses, Study Guides, Latest Final Exams and surely individual classes. We have many courses of Strayer University, University of Phoenix. If you need any assistance please contact us at: http://3dollarshop.com/. We also provide custom and original papers. Email us for more information.

Comment

Working...
          X