Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me some advices!

Hi all,

Im a 21 yo guy who have not date before. Either I do not like someone enough to actually pluck up my courage to confess or I am not sure i truely love the girl or lust after her.

But right now, I think i really like a girl and she is friend with me. She is quite friendly with me and i know i should not look into things too muc.
    But anyone have any idea how i can ask her out w/o me looking too stupid?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by vainboy101 View Post
    Hi all,

Im a 21 yo guy who have not date before. Either I do not like someone enough to actually pluck up my courage to confess or I am not sure i truely love the girl or lust after her.

But right now, I think i really like a girl and she is friend with me. She is quite friendly with me and i know i should not look into things too muc.
    But anyone have any idea how i can ask her out w/o me looking too stupid?

Thanks!!
    I can't believe no one could actually reply to this post.

1) There is no need to confess anything about any undying love for a girl whom you've not even asked out. You don't even know what she is like. This is not a korean love drama.

2) Friends and colleagues acquaintance doesn't count. You still won't know her for real until you start dating her.

3) Friendly is a good start and yes you should not look into things.

4) Just ask her out for coffee/lunch to keep it light and simple. You want to get to know her only - you are not asking her to marry you and then give birth to your 6 children. So Chillax !

5) She says no. Too bad. You look for someone else.

6) She says yes. Yay !! Gives you an opportunity to impress her !

7) There is no cool way or stupid to ask someone out. Just ask ! Just don't bring your mum along to the date.

Comment

Working...
    X