Where to go for romantic dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for romantic dinner?

HELPPPP my boy's bday is coming up soon and i need to find somewhere nice and romantic for dinner. best if its not too ex but have good atmosphere? hope to have a really memorable night with him...

Cotters, any suggestions??

Kudeta restaurant, beautiful view. A romantic place for couples to go.

Comment

Catalunya has amazing view, it's inside the floating dome between Fullerton bay hotel and one Fullerton. The ham cheese and truffle sandwich is really awesome!

Comment

I suggest Park Hotel at Clarke Quay. I like to chill at the sky bar after a good dinner at their restaurant.

Comment

Take a break from the hustle of city life and relish an ambrosial lunch at LP+Tetsu. For the month of June, Chef Laurent Peugeot has created a special lunch priced at just $45 dollars per person. Be sure to head to LP+Tetsu and enjoy the finer things in life! Check out the menu here: LP+Tetsu By Laurent Peugeot

Comment

Provence le restaurant at keong saik street. I like the roasted dory fillet and chocolate soufflé.

Comment

Mount Faber, Moonstone have quite decent price range. You can try to check here for a list of romantic dining restaurant that i am collated with great scenery / views. Hope it helps!

Comment

Working...
              X