how to keep fit while working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to keep fit while working

I find that once we start working its very hard to find time and motivation to exercise. After work I feel too tired to do anything and on weekends I just want to relax. How do you fit ladies out there find the motivation to keep fit? don't want to get too lazy like that.

Hello! I understand how you feel! It is sooo tempting to just jump into the shower and straight to bed when you reach home, especially if you had a hard day at work. You just have to keep reminding yourself what are you doing this for, whether it's cos you wanna wear that swimsuit next month or you just want to be stronger and healthier. Keep motivating yourself until you develop the habit, and habit is what helps you to continue.

Remember the 2-day rule: Never go more than 2 days without working out.

Good luck!

Comment

I think it's all about time management. It's good to plan how you would like your day to go. I like this book "168 hours: You have more time than you think" by Laura Vanderkam. One of thing mentioned was put the most important yet not urgent things in the morning. Things like exercise, meditating, praying, spending breakfast time with family and stuff like that. Turn these things into habit like brushing our teeth and clean our face. Once we manage our time properly, we will be surprise to find that we have more time that we thought! We have time to exercise, pursue new skills and etc.

Comment

Working...
      X