Office relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office relationships?

A male co-worker and I are getting closer and closer. I feel he really understands me and we hit it off really well. Early days yet but, what do you gals think of office relationships? Will they work?

Try not to 'shit at own place'... Unless you are prepared to change job if things does not goes on well...

Comment

It dont work for me.

Comment

Depends on relationship or feelings, sometimes only attraction make you closer, nothing else.

save my relationship

Comment

Love hits us at the most unexpected places, with the most unexpected people.

While office romance is generally frowned upon, you just can't stop the way you feel yeah.

I guess it's okay to take things to the next level as long as you two keep a low profile. Don't let your relationship affect your performance at work, so no tongues will wag.

All the best babe!

Comment

Agree with DawnYang...
            'Love hits us at the most unexpected places, with the most unexpected people.'

You need to differentiate when between relationship and work....
            Don't ever let the relationship effect your work, or career...

Comment

agree.
              dont eat n sh!t in the same place.
              one of u quit the office.

Comment

It's hard to say, may or may not work. But if you are fated to be together, it will be. Just try your best in this relationship.

Comment

I think it is ok. Quite a few of my friends are married to their excolleagues. So it is hard to say right or wrong really.

Comment

Sometimes you can't prevent love from blossoming. From nine to five, work spouses are closer to each other than they are with anyone else. Maybe it can be good to have an ally in a stressful working environment, someone who understands exactly what bugs you at your job. The rapport is there.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem if both of you can separate work from r/s. Don't bring quarrels and what not into the work place.

Comment

I hope I will not get into an office relationship as I may not like seeing each other at work everyday, and at home. Imagine seeing someone almost like 24 hours daily, even though you may be very much in love with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                          I hope I will not get into an office relationship as I may not like seeing each other at work everyday, and at home. Imagine seeing someone almost like 24 hours daily, even though you may be very much in love with each other.
                          Agreed. But sometimes when comes to fate, or when love struck, it's hard for one to avoid as well.

Comment

well, it's pretty common for office r/s too. But just bear in mind, be prepare to leave the job. Cause no matter it turns out well or not. If turns out well, it'll be perfect, however, bosses usually don like husband & wife working together. If things doesn't go well, since both of u are working tgt, things maybe pretty awkward. So in the end u may have to consider another company or trf to another dept if u are working in a big coy.

I hope that u are not reporting to him or he reporting to u, cause if words go out, the bosses may have a 2nd though about whatever the supervisor say about the staff.

Anyway wish you all the best..

Comment

Working...
                            X