how many kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many kids?

just thought to start this thread about how many kids you want to have? bringing up children quite expensive nowadays, but i still want 2 kids, preferably one boy one girl...

Its so expensive to raise a child!

Originally posted by doeyepink View Post
    just thought to start this thread about how many kids you want to have? bringing up children quite expensive nowadays, but i still want 2 kids, preferably one boy one girl...
    hey doeyepink,
    2 seems like a perfect number, esp when its so costly to raise a child in singapore -.-

Is $340,000 enough to raise a child in Singapore? - this helps gauge how much u gonna spend on one child!
    A bit tight on the wallet but each child brings so much happiness just sacrifice.
    I had twin girls and went mental stress on handling them.... for those expecting twins this is good for u : How to manage twins saves u a migrane! haha

hope it helps you!

Comment

Will like 04 but realistically 02 is enough I guess

Comment

I'd like to have 2 or even 3, but two problems: first, I'm already 32 but he wants to "wait a bit more, travel a bit", second, he thinks one is very good... Am I too old for more 2 or 3 kids?

Comment

Hi, I think 2 kids are good. My reason for that is, kids don't feel lonely and enjoy their childhood together.
          birthday songs for kids

Comment

Definitely two! A friend of mine did a palm reading for me a while ago, and told me I will be having a boy and a girl... Don't really believe it though but who knows haha.

Comment

One is enough, its too stressful cause bringing up kids is not easy, and paying for their school fees isn't cheap either. Of course they are a joy to be with, but its quite tough when you are not earning much every month.

Comment

I have 2, 1 girl 1 boy. Would like to have 1 more but my body says NO.

Very physically demanding to care for baby full time, memories of c-sec aftermath still fresh in my mind.

Unless 3-5yrs down the road our finance suddenly improve alot + I forgot about c-sec recovery n crazy baby nights, maybe I will go for #3 and #4 even...

Comment

I have 2 little boys now, and its really enough for me I guess. Haha

Comment

i hope i have 2 or 3 kids when i am younger

Comment

I have three boys!

Comment

I would love to have 2 boys and 2 girls

Comment

I'm expecting a baby boy and in my 2nd trimester now =)

Comment

Just gave birth (Ok... quite some time le =X) to my baby boy...
                            Planning on 2 (Best if 1 boy 1 gal..) =D

Comment

Congrats MrsBellaLim. All the best to you and the little one. God Bless you and the little one.

Comment

Working...
                              X