Mac vs Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac vs Windows

alot of my mac-using friends keep raving about how they will never go back to windows after using Mac, but i never used anything but windows before. Which one is better?? buying a new laptop soon so i want to know if i should switch.

I am also quite used to Windows. But I have a Mac at home now and it is simply to use it without thinking how to use it. Easy to watch videos and view photos etc, especially.

Comment

Love my iMac, but I do use parallels Desktop at times to run window since some application only support Window OS.

Comment

Am happy to say that I am a mac lover now. I used to be a windows user and hated mac because I thought it's difficult to use but once I converted, I absolutely love it!

However, I have to say that mac starts dying when it's about 2 years old.. I think that's the only bad part about a mac.

But other than that, i'm very happy with it!

Comment

Originally posted by DiorGirly View Post
          Am happy to say that I am a mac lover now. I used to be a windows user and hated mac because I thought it's difficult to use but once I converted, I absolutely love it!

However, I have to say that mac starts dying when it's about 2 years old.. I think that's the only bad part about a mac.

But other than that, i'm very happy with it!
          I would recommend you to reformat your macbook. I make it a point to reformat every year and it's still working well!

Comment

prefer mac for sure! windows starts slowing down when i used it for about 3 months only and the best thing about mac, I don't need to worry about viruses

Comment

Originally posted by candysweet7 View Post
              prefer mac for sure! windows starts slowing down when i used it for about 3 months only and the best thing about mac, I don't need to worry about viruses
              Why mac? windows now is getting better I guess. Quite a lot of types of new windows available. For instance, windows 8 represents fundamental shift in the way Windows works and is far more touchscreen-oriented for use on tablets as well as PCs. For some people find it more difficult to use Mac.. I think Mac is good for designers only, while Windows are more likely used by most people in general. Am I right? Ummm, here is the example of perconal computer that uses windows 8 ASUS G75VX Prices in Singapore | PricePanda its good indeed!

Comment

The only thing I have ever own from apple was a 2nd generation Ipod. Actually I don't think it matters as long as you use the same kind for everything.

Like my sis use iphone and ipad mini.

And I use windows computer, android tablet and android phone.

I am quite a light user. only watch youtube videos, send e-mails, read blogs, visit forums etc. doesn't matter if it is mac or window.

Comment

PCs have long been marketed as upgradable by just changing a chip set or motherboard etc. This simply never happens to my knowledge. This is because when the chip set ages, so does everything else, meaning it is cheaper to buy new than to recycle.

Utilize IT Support Services in Essex

Comment

Mac for sure...

Comment

I've observed that all Blizzard games seem to operate much better on Windows than on Mac. Unsure as to why this is. I'm still waiting on the D2 up to date game installer that they said they were doing work on long before the D3 announcement. Supposedly it was going to resolve a lot of the D2 problems on Mac, but I doubt we'll ever see it.

Comment

Mac for sure!!
                        Not to be biased I have tried both windows & mac. Android & apple.
                        Definitely still a apple supporter. Windows just feels too laggy, & the whole interface just isn't as sleek :/

Comment

Working...
                        X