FAILED relationships??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAILED relationships??

have you learnt anything from your past failed relationships, or do people tend to just repeat the same mistakes again??

From my previous failed relationship, I have learnt not to trust men easily. I know there are still faithful men out there, but I have to protect myself so as not to get hurt again.

Comment

well......

Originally posted by sweetbabyblue View Post
      have you learnt anything from your past failed relationships, or do people tend to just repeat the same mistakes again??
      I guess its a matter of knowing who is right 4 u and knowing when to move on to find a better person to share ur love & time with...
      People who keeps repeating the same mistakes are probs longing 4 something, feeling if that they try again, or try harder, they might able to make their r/s work this time round. get perspectives right a read this : Knowing when to move on haha v. helpful to singles out there!!

but for married peeps, try looking into this : How to handle marital problems it made me spot my mistakes in marriage & saved a few fights w/ my hubby!

hope u guys found it useful!

Comment

Very disappointed with him. He told me he is not attached but this world is really small. He was walking right in front of me and holding a girl's hand. I don't know how to react and was shocked and upset. Tears nearly dropped and I keep holding back. Again and again this happened to me. Why is it that men love to lie and cheat! I'm feeling really upset now.

Comment

I'm sure you are not alone experiencing all these. When he cheats and breaks your trust, your heart, it's hard to trust other men again. The sense of betrayal that one experience on realizing the extent of lies being told was intense.

Comment

FAILED relationships??

I also ever experience it but i was still endure all that for sometime. In the end, we still break up. It is really painful. I can understand your feeling but do not give up at all. You have to be confident that one day you will find a good guy.

Comment

good guys? u must be kidding. . it's whether or not you know what he is doing outside.. most pretend to turn a blind eye..

Comment

I still believe in true love! Cause I've met one.

Comment

It's hard to meet your true love. How many times can one fall in and out of love. Sometimes I wonder if we will get to meet our true love this lifetime. Or will we end up marrying the one whom we don't love, but he loves you. At least we will be well taken care of.

Comment

My last relationship failed as when I called him, he will constantly reject my calls or if not he will speak in hushed tone. I get so suspicious that I tried all means to find out what's going on. In the end I discovered that he is married! He ignored my calls and texts cause the wife was around !

Comment

I am the kind that tend to make the same mistake over and over again.
                      And somehow I am always caught up in triangle relationship (= married/attached guy, guy loves 2 girls or I love 2 guys).

I am learning to change how I react and be a better person, partner to my future to be partner in life.

Comment

Originally posted by DanceAway View Post
                        I am the kind that tend to make the same mistake over and over again.
                        And somehow I am always caught up in triangle relationship (= married/attached guy, guy loves 2 girls or I love 2 guys).

I am learning to change how I react and be a better person, partner to my future to be partner in life.
                        Same... Difference is that the person is gal instead of guy...
                        Just ended a 1yr+ rs as well, due to that found out she's married or ROM...

Comment

What I've learnt - it's not true that it's better to be with someone who loves you more than you love him. That was the kind of relationship I used to go for in the past, because I come from a broken family background and prized security above all else. But in the end, I didn't love the other person enough to work through the big issues when they eventually cropped up. I always chose to walk away. Because I wasn't in love with the other party, I also tended to be very self absorbed and demanding. No guesses why some of my exes left me.

For a relationship to work out, it's best that the feelings on both side are strong and balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by meuse View Post
                            What I've learnt - it's not true that it's better to be with someone who loves you more than you love him. That was the kind of relationship I used to go for in the past, because I come from a broken family background and prized security above all else. But in the end, I didn't love the other person enough to work through the big issues when they eventually cropped up. I always chose to walk away. Because I wasn't in love with the other party, I also tended to be very self absorbed and demanding. No guesses why some of my exes left me.

For a relationship to work out, it's best that the feelings on both side are strong and balanced.
                            We have similar background... I come from a broken family as well. Parents divorced when I was only 5yrs old...

Yes. Of course it will be better that both balance for love. But it's always one sided giving in more love. Be it the guy or gal.
                            I think important in a rs beside 'trust', communication is important as well.
                            And of course, give and take is one of the important factor to build a strong rs...

Comment

Originally posted by dojob1234 View Post
                              We have similar background... I come from a broken family as well. Parents divorced when I was only 5yrs old...

Yes. Of course it will be better that both balance for love. But it's always one sided giving in more love. Be it the guy or gal.
                              I think important in a rs beside 'trust', communication is important as well.
                              And of course, give and take is one of the important factor to build a strong rs...
                              Agree with you. Once trust is broken, it's not gonna be easy to build up again. It will be broken forever. And communication... very important if you wanna sustain the relationship! once in a while, have a htht with your bf! it helps a lot. let him know what youre thinking and hear from him as well. you never know how you can improve the relationship if you don't talk things out!

Comment

Working...
                              X