technology trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technology trends

what are the latest trends in tech this and last year?? i heard of cloud computing its quite big now?

Technology comes and goes--but, there are times when a technology trend is so strong that it’s both hard to miss in a given year--and likely to be around for years to come.

Utilize IT Support Services in Essex

Comment

I think tablets are big. apple just announced new ipads and amazon is following with the kindle fire hdx Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Prices in Singapore | PricePanda

Comment

Hi, I discovered this site BoltonHiTech, they accept guest posts and paid posts. Is it worth it?

Comment

Could computing is definately biggest development in recent years. Like everything, the cloud can be used for good or abused so people need to be careful.

Comment

Nice post, and a cool little website. What a great find this

Network support company in Essex 

Comment

I would say that new technology trends are the wearable technologies. One example can be Sony SmartBand SWR10 which besides tracking the physical activity can watch in their Android smartphone or tablet. This is really a new trend!!!

Comment

3D printing

Can't wait for the technology to become available to retail consumers!

Comment

Singapore hottest startup , offering DIY beautiful online store for you and me to sell my art craft online,
                  even famous blogger yan kay kay is using xiaobazaar to showcase her fashion.

http://www.xiaobazaar.com

Kay Kay @yankaykay Instagram photos | Websta
                  Attached Files

Comment

Google Glass. I gotta get myself one of these

Comment

wearable tech! have any of you guys tried the smart watches? how are they like? can share experience?

Comment

google glass doesn't seem very polite though

Comment

In the event you check out the rear of the hkc android tablets x106. You are going to uncover there the following: Property Button, Reset hole, Microphone, three.5mm port for ear buds, Charging port, Mini USB port, Micro SD slot as well as the power on button.

Comment

Working...
                          X