which smart phone to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which smart phone to buy?

there's so many smart phones out there now and all having different functions, apps, size blahblah. makes it quite hard for us to compare and choose which is the best? All you iphone/android/htc/any smart phone-using cotters, what are the good parts about each type of phone ah?

Get the samsung s4 with LTE. They have this feature call the S Translator which is very useful when you travel. You can express yourself clearly in a foreign language. Just have to say your text in your native language and it will automatically convert it.

Comment

iPhone 5 or S4? Could someone please advice! My contract is up and I thought of getting a new phone but i'm torn between these 2 options!! :O

Comment

Originally posted by elisha24 View Post
        iPhone 5 or S4? Could someone please advice! My contract is up and I thought of getting a new phone but i'm torn between these 2 options!! :O
        Well, iphone 5 is good.. but, Galaxy S4 can also beat that iPhone. I would say, S4 is good indeed since it is still the top product on Singapore with a good quality.. Even Samsung also has another kind of S4 such as S4 lte and S4 mini.. Check here for more details http://bit.ly/1aZvgli

Comment

Get the Samsung 4, I'm going to get it as my contract is going to end in afew months time.

Comment

Can someone please tell me if I want to order the iPhone 5s online, how do I set up an account on the Apple Store. I tried to click under the top right hand column stated Account, but it doesn't show register.

Comment

Working...
            X