Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions

hi girls, maybe we could all share some secrets you wish guys knew, or anything like that?

I had a guy friend once, we got really close and soon I started falling for him. I never dared to let him know how I felt, even though it seemed possibly mutual. eventually nothing came out of it, and its been a year or more. Both he and I are together with someone else now, but sometimes when we see each other I wonder if he's thinking the same thing as me, about what happened a year ago. But things have changed now and it wouldn't be right to even talk about it, though I am very happy with my current boyfriend and I know he is with his girl.
    Last edited by Tobuyuie; 05-04-2013, 01:24 PM.

Hi Tobuyuie, actually.. i hv gone through something like yr situation too! I wish some guys wouldn't play games, or be scared to admit. As a girl, its hard enough to be bold abt our feelings. Even harder when the guy is hot/cold with us.

Comment

I've been in a similar situation as well. I'm close with this guy friend of mine but I have a boyfriend.

I love my boyfriend a lot. So I'm glad that I'll remain as friends with this guy friend of mine. He has a gf too.

It's always better to stay as friends then not to be friends at all, right?

Comment

Know him for quite sometime, there was a period of time when I dare not confess too. I know I'm not as pretty and as rich as his ex, but what I have is a true heart, I get along very well with his mum. Got to know his mum first before knowing him. I don't know when I will have such courage to confess.

Comment

Sometimes it's better to stay as 'friend' or good friend, than to be couple...
          I once confessed my feeling to a gal I know for 10yrs or so....
          She did not accept me at first, but after much 'wooing', we got together...
          However, things did not last well than expected...
          We broke up after about 2yrs of our rs...

We came to know that, it's better for us to be 'friend' than to be couple...

However again, after this, our friendship distant as well... Perhaps we both felt awkward when seeing each other...
          Time have never been to same as per previously... I do regretted on the choices I made, to confess my feeling to her...
          But again another side of me felt it's a 'relieve' and perhaps, no regret, as at least we are happy together for th

Comment

Sometimes I feel the same way as you feel. It's better to be friends than to be couple. Because when you break up, both of you will find it hard to be friends again.

Comment

Some times confessions help. There was once my guy friend confessed to me and i started avoiding him but now we are pretty close friends and i can hang out with him alone without any awkwardness! (:

Comment

Originally posted by Tilda3LH View Post
                Sometimes I feel the same way as you feel. It's better to be friends than to be couple. Because when you break up, both of you will find it hard to be friends again.
                Yay... Sometimes better to keep to oneself than to say out...

Originally posted by LittleMsLucy View Post
                Some times confessions help. There was once my guy friend confessed to me and i started avoiding him but now we are pretty close friends and i can hang out with him alone without any awkwardness! (:
                Well, I guess you are one of the 'lucky' one ba... Not many can still be 'good friend' of the other person after he/she confess... One will sure bound to avoid one another... Do you ever think that if he didn't confess, both of your friendship be better?

Comment

Being rejected after confessing may lead to awkwardness. I dare not confess, because I am so afraid of rejection. I have no courage to face it.

Comment

Originally posted by dojob1234 View Post
                    Well, I guess you are one of the 'lucky' one ba... Not many can still be 'good friend' of the other person after he/she confess... One will sure bound to avoid one another... Do you ever think that if he didn't confess, both of your friendship be better?
                    Yes i guess i'm lucky! Hmm, don't think our friendship would be better if he didn't confess. Because it's like.. i know he likes me and i'm just avoiding him. if he didnt say anything, it's like leaving us hanging there. There will always be that awkwardness between us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilda3LH View Post
                      Being rejected after confessing may lead to awkwardness. I dare not confess, because I am so afraid of rejection. I have no courage to face it.
                      maybe you can try hinting or see how he feels towards you instead of confessing straight?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMsLucy View Post
                        Yes i guess i'm lucky! Hmm, don't think our friendship would be better if he didn't confess. Because it's like.. i know he likes me and i'm just avoiding him. if he didnt say anything, it's like leaving us hanging there. There will always be that awkwardness between us.
                        Oh... Ok... Good for you then
                        For me, I think if I didn't confess, our friendship will be better than after confess ba...

Originally posted by TulipQueenie View Post
                        maybe you can try hinting or see how he feels towards you instead of confessing straight?
                        Agreed. Hinting will be good than 'confess' directly' first...

Comment

I agree that hinting is better than directly telling the other person how you feel.

Comment

Recently I confessed to a guy I have been seeing... he didn't give me a very direct answer but said something along the line that he find me to be a nice girl but that it's not about "me" or "you" but rather should be more of "us". And he told me he wants to be sure he is the right man for me too. So we ought to know each other more. I was a little down with his reply but at the same time I am also glad because I came to find out there was something about his past that I had a hard time accepting initially... But after my confession, he became very busy with work lol... not sure is it that he is avoiding me... sigh...

Comment

In a way, perhaps its good that you confessed to him. At least you feel better isnt it? Everyone of us are afraid of rejection, so most of the time we may not have the courage to confess to the one we like or love. For me i feel that its always better to know that person longer in order to be with him. Sometimes you will find that he is not the right one afterall.

Comment

Working...
                              X