Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling pre/post wedding photoshoot package at 2011 price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling pre/post wedding photoshoot package at 2011 price!

Hi all, I'm selling a photoshoot package at 2011 price which is much cheaper than the price now.

Package includes:

Indoor studio shoot
    Outdoor shoot at 2 locations
    12 outfits (6 outfits each)
    Etc etc..

Can top up for actual day and wedding planner if you want.

Let me know if you're keen. Willing to negotiate price as I've paid more than half the amount.

Package still available at an even cheaper price!

Comment

Place ??

Save My Marriage

Comment

Hi all, package is still available at 2011 price as someone who wanted to buy decided not to buy now. :/ Package is cheap as I have paid more than half and willing to let go at cheap. Email me at [email protected] thank you!

Comment

perfect photography made our wedding more memorable. You should have to hire professional photographer for this purpose otherwise it will spoil your wedding memories.

Essex wedding photographers

Comment

Before beginning a blind search for a wedding photographer, ask family and friends who they had photograph their wedding. A good, solid reference from someone you know is the best way to get a lead on a photographer.

Matt Heath Photography

Comment

Before beginning a blind search for a wedding photographer, ask family and friends who they had photograph their wedding. A good, solid reference from someone you know is the best way to get a lead on a photographer.

Matt Heath Photography

Comment

Hi,

i got a pre-weddding photoshoot package in taiwan too, that includes transport and hotel stay(4***) 2N, the original package was $3988, but i got it for $2.5k, paid a deposit S1.5k and letting it go $1380 (deposit) negotiable. pls email me: [email protected] or whatsapp me:98462638.
                Thanks. Validity for 3years.

Comment

Working...
                X