Your Workout Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Workout Routine

What are your regimes like? Need some ideas here!! All people usually tell me is jogging :x and i HATE TO RUN!

Same here, I hate jogging. I'm doing gym routine nowadays. And no, I didnt get muscular. I dropped 2 sizes!

If you're interested, I can pass your my personal trainer contact. He taught me how to feel comfortable and do the exercises in the gym and now I just see him once a fortnight where he gives me a routine to do for the 2 weeks.

message me if you're interested, don't know if he minds me posting his number around, sorry. haha

Comment

Abs day one day, legs+butt day one day, arms day one day! There're plenty of exercises you can try to strengthen each area of your body.

Comment

yes! i always google my exercises!

it'd be awesome if any girls could share their fitness regime too! im not sure if im doing them correctly.

Comment

Hello! You could check out my blog posts here:
          You'll remember me.: So you wanna lose weight?

I usually skip after a quick run, about 350 times. If I don't run as much then 500 times. They are actually great cardio workouts that involve the whole body And because they are done with pretty quickly, it means my allotted cardio time is greatly reduced ha ha :p

I used to do 100 squats a day but now I've cut down to 50 everyday. I also do donkey kicks, 20-25 each leg. Butt lifts are also pretty good!

For arms I do 100 mountain climbers a day and various weight exercises. Usually 100 hammer curls, 100 bicep curls. 50 tricep dips, 20 tricep kickbacks. Occasionally I do half-cobra push ups. They are AWESOME for the triceps!

Comment

Originally posted by Perdita View Post
            Hello! You could check out my blog posts here:
            You'll remember me.: So you wanna lose weight?

I usually skip after a quick run, about 350 times. If I don't run as much then 500 times. They are actually great cardio workouts that involve the whole body And because they are done with pretty quickly, it means my allotted cardio time is greatly reduced ha ha :p

I used to do 100 squats a day but now I've cut down to 50 everyday. I also do donkey kicks, 20-25 each leg. Butt lifts are also pretty good!

For arms I do 100 mountain climbers a day and various weight exercises. Usually 100 hammer curls, 100 bicep curls. 50 tricep dips, 20 tricep kickbacks. Occasionally I do half-cobra push ups. They are AWESOME for the triceps!

Wow thanks for your tips! They sound awesome! I shall try them soon!

Do you lift weights as well? Other than body weights exercises.

Comment

Hello! Yes I do lift weights as well Hammer curls, bicep curls and tricep kickbacks are done with weights.

Comment

I run on the treadmill because I dont like to run in the sun and the treadmill is better for my knees. Ellipical also is one of my fav.
                For toning I do functional training, weights are not necessary.

Comment

I'm too lazy to go for a jog after work. What other exercises do yall recommend me to do? For a lazy person like me.....

Comment

I usually go for an early morning one hour work-out and an evening job ... apart from that I do yoga during work-out time as well ... Yoga is the best form of exercise and if you cant do work-out then recommend you to do yoga regularly ...

Comment

Working...
                    X