No announcement yet.

Do SG mums use cloth diapers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloe, frogs seconds is the Fuzzi Bunz diaper with frog prints and the seconds are like "reject shop" stock. They've been rejected for some small flaw, hence the cheaper price of $17 compared to $25. whoopeekiddies sells these stock and I've already bought 6 pieces from them and so far I've used them with no problems. I can't even detect the flaw.

By the way, I saw that whoopeekiddies selling their pre-fold napkins at $7 for 3 pieces (discounted form $10) so you can use these as inserts too. Their website even shows you how to fold them.

Hope that helps!

Comment

This diaper is too cute!

http://www.babygadget.net/2005/12/de...s.php#comments

Comment

i using cloths in the day and mummy poko during bedtimes

Comment

my son out-growed his cloth diapers already..

Comment

Hi mummys any cloth diaper to recommend ? I'm thinking of getting bumwear .. Is it really good ? Someone told me that i just need to change the insert every 2-3 hours and one bumwear i can change like 2-3 insert before wash.. Is that true ?

Comment

i never thought to buy the Bumwear diapers. Too ex. I bought 2 dozen normal cloth diapers from Pigeon cos its quite thick.

Comment

planning to CD my bb too. but, willl alternatively let bb wears dispoable too, cuz less laundry to do & i guess it's more conveniece to wear disposable diaper when go out. i bought drybees. i guess, unless it's a diaper wrapper/cover, otherwise, if it's wet, u might hv to change the whole CD, not just the insert itself.

Comment

I'm planning to use CDs in the day coze my mom bought a pack for me... but I think I will switch to regular diapers once I get sick of it haha

Comment

Do we use cloth diapers on its own? I seemed to remember must use with some sort of a lining. Will cloth diapers cause a lot of leakage?

Comment

Hi Dozalot
                      You'll need a diaper cover. It's like a waterproof cover over the diaper and fastened with velcro or buttons. So that when the diaper is wet, liquid doesn't pass through or leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozalot View Post
                        Do we use cloth diapers on its own? I seemed to remember must use with some sort of a lining. Will cloth diapers cause a lot of leakage?
                        Yes ,you can use a diaper liner which is like a piece of paper that is in touch with bb's bum and the cloth diaper, and which catches the poo and keeps bb's bum dry from pee. You can wash the liner and re-use a couple of times if it's only pee. But throw when it has been used to catch poo...

I bought the Economy Pack from Bumwear.. after having read good reviews about them on SG Motherhood Board. I'll post feedback if they are a problem!!

Comment

I don't use cloth diapers for my boy from newborn until now .
                          Very trouble some .

Comment

nope, time consuming n lots of work.
                            furthermore if u breastfeed, very difficult to change their diaper cause their poo is watery..

Comment

Working...
                            X