Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easier and healthy weight loss

Hi,

Anyone can tell me a Easier and healthy way to lose weight, I don't want to do accupuncture and scared of the side effect of pills. Tks.

Originally posted by TomChen View Post
    Hi,

Anyone can tell me a Easier and healthy way to lose weight, I don't want to do accupuncture and scared of the side effect of pills. Tks.
    well for a start, you need to have real determination.

1. no deep fried food
    2. eat more veg and white meat (chicken, fish etc)
    3. reduce red meat intake (beef etc)
    4. reduce carboh or starchy related food (potatoes, rice, noodles, pastas)
    5. no snacks (potato chips esp)
    6. sugar related food/drinks (desserts, cakes, soft drinks, bubble teas etc)
    7. gradually increase exercise (if u're not a sporty person to begin with. can start off doing brisk walking then gradually include slow jog in between intervals and when u've built up stamina, u can prolong ur jogging time)

its hard to begin with if you are not on medications so u must really be determine to loose weight and give up on alot of types of food. i recall banning myself from all types of cakes, desserts, sugar-ed drinks, noodles, pastas and rice (for rice i eat it every 2-3 days for energy but limit to max 5 tbsp), potatos or starchy food, in addition to medications.

together with exercise you should be able to see results gradually but before any form of dieting, its best to see doc to see you are fit enough to proceed. just to be safe.

good luck...

Comment

Hi, I recommand a NEW SELF- ADJUSTING EXERCISE to you.

I tried supplement, pills and center …..B4 . I also don’t want SIDE EFFECT & BOUNCE BACK .

Actually I am very lazy to do exercise. Now I do a self adjusting exercise. I love very much. Cos many ordinary exercises are not what we really need and overworking will waste our energy and hurt our body. Also make me very tired.

This self adjusting exercise is mainly directed by yourself. A LOT OF FUN LOR……….It knows what your body need. It will let your body do different posture and massage yourself involuntary. ……VERY COMFORTABLE………
      That is for repairing,improve blood circulation and strength your organs.So you will
      become much healthier and get a nice figure.

For more info . you can email me (vicky) : [email protected]

Comment

Hello! Do take some time and look through this entry of mine:
        You'll remember me.: So you wanna lose weight?

Comment

There are various ways to loose weight. Majority of these ways are related to either work out and exercise or by starving i.e. dieting. Most people tend to opt these methods. You can use these freaky ways to loose that extra pound. View here the simple 13 Quick Ways To Lose Weight.

Comment

Working...
          X