X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprouts
    replied
    there's one more at united square.

it's nice and more value for money. can download their voucher.

always booked so must make appt in advance!

http://www.fiesta.com.sg/

Leave a comment:

• ChinoGirl
    replied
    How much is it per pax for the Brazil Churrascaria buffet?
    Do they still have the 'cheaper if you come by a certain time' thingy?

Leave a comment:

• faerie63
    replied
    i gotta rant. i went to Samba at katong recently and it was horrible. service was terribly slow, food was way below standard, especially when compared to Brazil Churrascaria at 6th Ave and Carnivores.

I went just before the dinner-time crowd and food came SOOO slowly, because i think they wanted to wait for the crowd to come to serve more variety. the matador only came ard like 6 times? twice he offered the same food, so in actual fact in abt an hour we only had 4 types of meat. only after speaking to the manager did they start serving us more variety, but by then we were so full since we waited so long. although the servers and matadors were polite and pleasant, the dining experience was spoilt entirely by the barely palatable slow-arriving food.

of the 13 different meats on the menu, we only tried abt 7 or 8 after 1.5+ hours. i have no idea if the other meats weren't available or they simply took their time bringing it around. most meats we had were too tough and lacked robust flavour. simply disappointing.

the service and food was NOT AT ALL worth the money. please cotters, save yourselves the trouble, time and disappointment. stick to the original Brazil Churrascaria and Carnivores. Samba pales in comparison. will never go there again.

Leave a comment:

• krazykat
    replied
    it's my bf's bday this thurs and i'm thinking of taking him to the katong Samba Brazil Churrascaria. has anyone dined there recently? i've never tried their buffet and seek some feedback

Leave a comment:

• Giggles
    replied
    http://www.streetdirectory.com/resta...1000000410.php

Leave a comment:

• CheezeCake
    replied
    anyone went to the branch at east coast? prices? TIA!

Leave a comment:

• wenniee
    replied
    went there recently......is a meat lover place!!
    as went there on lunch weekday..cost $88 for 3pax

Leave a comment:

• majella
    replied
    Just went to Brazil Churrascaria at 6th Ave 2 mths ago.....

It was gd and I simply love their cheese puffs and pineapple.......Yummy.....
    It was daddy's birthday and he being a meat lover so sis and I decided to bring him for his birthday treat......

We had lots of fun too cos they knew it was daddy's birthday, the staff were very nice to us and even sang a special BD song for daddy.

Leave a comment:

• Carista
    replied
    superBum: i think that place in Vivo is called Carnivore. HTHs!

Leave a comment:

• superBum
    replied
    Been to Mozzaic twice last year, service was very good and the meat was tasty as well. It was cheaper than Brazil Churrascaria as the quantity was much lesser but it was good enough for me as I can't eat that much too.

Been to Brazil Churrascaria twice or thrice times, the meat and the salad bar was too plentiful for my stomache even though the meat was tasty and fresh. Even up having an indigestion the last time I would say it will be very good for only big eater like my hubby

There is this place I can't remember the name, in vivocity that serves the same style. My hubby and I tried this year and it was really really bad. Meat was abit dry and I end up eating alot of the pineapple and yes, even the pineapple was quite badly done too

Leave a comment:

• crumbsthecat
    replied
    yeppies i guess so.

i went with my own family + my SO + bro's gf.. so total 6 of us.

the bill came to about $300 or $300+

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    so the price is $39 x 1.165 = $45.43 which explains the near to $50 each? that's ex..

Leave a comment:

• crumbsthecat
    replied
    no drinks hehe we had plain water because soft drinks would make us full very quickly.

but i went last october

Leave a comment:

• Juneoesque
    replied
    i was there on first july. as good as first visit as i mentioned in the beginning of the thread

Leave a comment:

• xiaomay
    replied
    anyone been to Brazil Churrascaria recently?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X