X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello im new here....ipoh mari

Comment

Originally posted by cUppucino
      my grandma also stays near pontian! at pekan nenas..any idea? AHAHAH...
      yup! of course i know where;s pekan. from JB, you will reach pekan first then pontian.

pontian is a small town really. hee.. perhaps my family might know your cousin's family

Comment

Originally posted by baby face26
        hello im new here....ipoh mari
        Hi babyface26, my mum is from Ipoh!

Comment

Originally posted by fashionholic
          yes I'm from Penang, a small beautiful island
          Hi fashionholic!

Im from penang too! But working in spore right now.

Comment

hello yellowrachie do u go to ipoh too ?
            i've been working in sin for more then 6 years...but still go back ipoh once every 2 months...

Comment

Re: Are you Malaysian?

Originally posted by Wenwen
              If you don't know Muar, but you should know the famous Muar OTAH-OTAH!
              i'm not malaysian, but my dad was from muar. i love the food. especially the hand made mee sua by the ah-pek.

i still go back once in a while.

Comment

i've been a singaporean for about 4years or so, came here at 8 but was holding a student pass then PR at the age of 11..convert from PR to Singaporean 4yrs ago..

Comment

my mum has been asking me if i want to convert my PR-ship to citizenship. but i prefer msia over singapore.

Comment

you are 1 lucky want..my mom had never asked me which i prefer PR or citizenship, as a minor at that time she just go ahead and apply for me..in fact the whole family except her.. her reason begin she got a house under her name in m'sia which is not convincing enough for me as MY AUNT'S HUSBAND IS ALSO A SINGAPOREAN BUT HE GOT A HOUSE THERE UNDERHIS NAME TOO..guess my mom think i dont know what is investment.. what to do i am already converted and worst part is i know at the year when you turn 21 u got to go SIR to swear to be a singaporean if you never go i dont know what will exactly happen but i guess they will chase back across the coastline

Comment

I'm Malaysian from Segamat ,Johor.
                      I came to Singapore when i was 18 year old for work.Had went back hometown for work before but not use to it, after meet my SO(he is singaporean) i stay in Singapore every 2-3 week amonth, because with no permit. think of apply PR soon.

Comment

i'm from pontian too~

Comment

Originally posted by hueyya
                          I'm Malaysian from Segamat ,Johor.
                          I came to Singapore when i was 18 year old for work.Had went back hometown for work before but not use to it, after meet my SO(he is singaporean) i stay in Singapore every 2-3 week amonth, because with no permit. think of apply PR soon.

are you still working in singapore now?

Comment

hi ahmay1218

nope, stay home since i meet my SO almost 3-4 year never work. felt kind of bored want to find a job but don't know how to start.

Comment

Is anybody here are Malaysian married singaporean?

Comment

Originally posted by funbebe
                                i'm from pontian too~

really?? are you staying there or in singapore?

Comment

Working...
                                X