• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    chia_emily
    Cozy Celeb

• chia_emily
    replied
    My parents initally don't really like the idea since I am a Singaporeans... But later seens his photo... Looked like a honest nice guy then approve... He also got his PR not long ago... So my parents is fine with it...

Leave a comment:

• Rachie_B
    Cozy Celeb

• Rachie_B
    replied
    So ya parent is ok for you to date a Malaysian guy?

Leave a comment:

• chia_emily
    Cozy Celeb

• chia_emily
    replied
    Hi there, my SO from Port Weld... I dun really know where is it bec my parents do not allow me to go with him... Bec I am just 20... Also I also feel a bit scared to go la... Since if I go will be like meeting his parents... Anyone from there can tell me more of there...

When to search ot tells me: Kuala Sepetang is a town located in Perak, Malaysia. The town was formerly known as Port Weld.It is a triving fishing village and is the main jump off point to the river mouth community of kuala sanggar which is a chinese fishing community at the river mouth which speacializes in fish breeding in cages.

Kuala Sepetang has excellent seafood and it has a famous restaurant situated on the upper floor of a shop lot overlooking the river. Kuala Sepetang is also well known for it's mangrove swamp reserve park which is open to the public daily. It has a boardwalk built over the swamp for tourists and chalets in which tourists can rent to stay the night fronting a riverine.

Leave a comment:

• watermelonpoo
    Cozy Rookie

• watermelonpoo
    replied
    although my family are singaporeans, we do have relatives in msia. my paternal grandaunt is from batu berendam, melaka. my maternal granduncle/aunts is from batu pahat, jb. and many distant cousins from my dad's side living in kl now..

Leave a comment:

• elfie88
    Cozy Rookie

• elfie88
    replied
    me from melaka too!!!

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    Cozy MegaStar

• prettyeagle
    replied
    im not from msia, but i'd just like to comment on how much i love the otah from muar. my mum even had to pay others to go back to muar to buy the otahs.

have like 10 packets stored in my freezer now ready to be steamed. haha!

Leave a comment:

• missbluey
    Cozy Celeb

• missbluey
    replied
    hubby's dad used to be a malaysian, think he convert to singaporean. now left the aunties, uncles & ah ma. from maur.

Leave a comment:

• tinycloud
    Cozy Rookie

• tinycloud
    replied
    i'm from Bukit Pasir, Muar.

Leave a comment:

• cachegal
    Cozy Celeb

• cachegal
    replied
    ipoh mali...

** ipoh mali = comes from ipoh

Leave a comment:

• cutiepie
    Cozy Star

• cutiepie
    replied
    A malaysian here....... from JB.... been here for 10yrs... wating to get PR this year.

Leave a comment:

• Rachie_B
    Cozy Celeb

• Rachie_B
    replied
    My Dad used to be a malaysian but converted to singaporean while me & sisters are still very young. My family still go back Malaysia to visit my grandpa during CNY or any long weekends

Leave a comment:

• limme
    Cozy Star

• limme
    replied
    My mum was a Malaysian and has since converted to a Singaporean after marrying my dad. We still go back once a year.

Leave a comment:

• Rachie_B
    Cozy Celeb

• Rachie_B
    replied
    Originally posted by Angelz
    any one married to malaysian??? haha...I'm singaporean and married to my hub's who is a malaysian at Perak...
    We stay in sg, have own house and kids...here...
    once in while will go back to visit my parents in law...
    quite enjoyable to go there as many nice food...hehe..
    Hi Angelz,
    Any problems you face when you dated your husband last time?My BF is a Malaysian now holding the Singapore PR already.

Leave a comment:

• fragaria
    Cozy Rookie

• fragaria
    replied
    Originally posted by funbebe
    i'm from pontian too~
    Hello,

I am from Pontian too.

Leave a comment:

• hueyya
    Cozy Rookie

• hueyya
    replied
    can i ask about,i just married and already approved the long-term social visa pass ,is it easy to apply PR (my husband is singaporean)?
    hueyya
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by hueyya; 09-09-2005, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X