No announcement yet.

Are you Malaysian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to offender Malaysian, but I think Singapore is safer... We rarely have robbery... Or people rape and killed... This is one thing that I feel is most important for me, why I want to live in Singapore....

Comment

True about the safely part... But i believe there is still some gals married over to Malaysia. I have this sup's relative who married over to Sabah and lead a life there... depend on individual also...
      Maybe you get a very rich malaysia HB then you can really enjoy life there...Education of course Singapore is better.... Nowadays, i think the kid here dun really know what is childhood really mean at all....

Comment

Hard to say also... MY SO stay in Taiping, in my opion that place is a bit ulu... I mean my SO place not the whole Taiping... Go there for holiday is fine... No long stay...

Comment

I think maybe you no need to stay there (Taiping), maybe buy a hse at JB which is nearer to Singapore and you can easily come singapore to work or something like that.. When everything come to love, it all very difficult to say...

Comment

I not sure... Of course will hope to stay Singapore... But I must jia ji shui ji, jia gou sui gou... I have to go with my husband...

Comment

chia_emily, really pei fu ni....
              I hear frm a fren say that you still can mantain your citizenship after you married a malaysian(wo PR status) but your child will not be a SPR but a Malaysian so you have to reapply a SPR for your child if you wan your child to stay in Singapore....
              Many factors to consider...Restrictions in life...

Comment

My SO is a Singapore PR now... But I know some day he will go back to his hometown de... Since he feel stressed living in Singapore... Now I won't give up and go with him... No way...

Comment

Each counrty has its own pros and cons. Malaysia is not all about ulu or kampung. Come to the big city. Living cost over here is lower compared to the cost of living in Singapore.

Malaysia has all the land, trees, waterfalls, unexplore jungles that the nature could offer to every nature lovers for trekking, riding, mountain climbing, rock climbing, etc. Think about fresh air. Malaysia has lots of beautiful beaches to offer to every sun, sea, sand lovers. Malaysian gets fresher meat and vegies for meals and not forgetting that its cheaper too.

Malaysia doesnt lack places to shop for anyone or everyone to splurge away. Malaysia has all the big brands too. LV, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel, Tiffany, Tod, Chopard, Bvlgari, Cartier, CK, etc. More affordable brands, MNG, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Forever 21, Nine West and so much more. Young or old, theres always something to offer. Shop till you drop!

Talk about food, hawker food, theres Hokkien mee ( the dark soy sauce version), Wong Ah *** chicken wings, Puchong / Subang SS19 Pan Mee, Alor Beef Ball Noodles, Imbi Pork noodle, Cheras Sweet soup desert, Malacca Chicken rice ball, Muar cheap seafood, Penang Kuay Teow, Penang asam laksa, Kluang railway station for coffee and toasted hot bun with melting butter, etc. Fine Dining, La Bodega, Chiccio, Frangipani, Deustch House, Cilantro, etc. Fruits, all the fresh local fruits, you could even go into a durian plantation, like what they always say "wait for durian to drop" and get the freshest of the king of fruits.

Education, Malaysia has loads of international schools here. Private or government. My daugther is already studying science in kindergarten now in a private school. No longer the basic of English, apples, boys, cats and Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. My nephew gets their assignment through the laptop which they are required to bring to school. and he is in primary 5.

Houses. This is something which no introduction is needed. Landed property. My house built up area is almost 5k square feet and the garden is 2k square feet. Which doesn't cost me an arm or a leg or my whole entire body to have a house like that. Its not in some kampung by the way.

Culture. Yes, Malaysia may be a Muslim country but the rules are on Muslim only. It doesn't affect other races, religions, men or women. We still have pool party, soaking in our bikini drinking vodkas, margaritas. Party in short skirt, reveal your cleavage, bare your midriff, show your long legs, as long as you dont run around naked. Which i dont think Singapore being a non Muslim country could tolerate that.

Crimes. You could never compare apple to an orange. Malaysia has 13 states altogether. Crimes that people see on TV, hear from radio, read in papers, all come from all over Malaysia, Johore, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Penang, Kelantan, Terengganu, 13 states. Singapore one island, tho not small but to compare Singapore and Malaysia. Its like it would be so unfair for me to say that USA crime rate is higher compared to Malaysia and its safer to live in Malaysia. When Malaysia is much smaller compared to USA.

Transport. Theres good theres bad. I personally felt that public transport is the only thing which is inconvenient here. But theres always a solution to that. Just get a car. Malaysians dont need to pay COE.

Nothing is impossible in Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh
                  Last edited by lordiesgirl; 12-06-2007, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Don't misunderstand me... I am not saying Malaysia is no good... I am just saying, I am used Singapore le... So when u asked me to go when I am only like 20, I will be afraid no matter is it Malaysia or America...

Comment

• I think i like Malaysia but i also use to Singapore lifestyle.... Maybe when i am older or really fall in love with a Malaysian guy.. But SIngapore is really a place to earn $$...

Comment

• Originally posted by lordiesgirl View Post
                        Each counrty has its own pros and cons. Malaysia is not all about ulu or kampung. Come to the big city. Living cost over here is lower compared to the cost of living in Singapore.

Malaysia has all the land, trees, waterfalls, unexplore jungles that the nature could offer to every nature lovers for trekking, riding, mountain climbing, rock climbing, etc. Think about fresh air. Malaysia has lots of beautiful beaches to offer to every sun, sea, sand lovers. Malaysian gets fresher meat and vegies for meals and not forgetting that its cheaper too.

Malaysia doesnt lack places to shop for anyone or everyone to splurge away. Malaysia has all the big brands too. LV, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel, Tiffany, Tod, Chopard, Bvlgari, Cartier, CK, etc. More affordable brands, MNG, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Forever 21, Nine West and so much more. Young or old, theres always something to offer. Shop till you drop!

Talk about food, hawker food, theres Hokkien mee ( the dark soy sauce version), Wong Ah *** chicken wings, Puchong / Subang SS19 Pan Mee, Alor Beef Ball Noodles, Imbi Pork noodle, Cheras Sweet soup desert, Malacca Chicken rice ball, Muar cheap seafood, Penang Kuay Teow, Penang asam laksa, Kluang railway station for coffee and toasted hot bun with melting butter, etc. Fine Dining, La Bodega, Chiccio, Frangipani, Deustch House, Cilantro, etc. Fruits, all the fresh local fruits, you could even go into a durian plantation, like what they always say "wait for durian to drop" and get the freshest of the king of fruits.

Education, Malaysia has loads of international schools here. Private or government. My daugther is already studying science in kindergarten now in a private school. No longer the basic of English, apples, boys, cats and Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. My nephew gets their assignment through the laptop which they are required to bring to school. and he is in primary 5.

Houses. This is something which no introduction is needed. Landed property. My house built up area is almost 5k square feet and the garden is 2k square feet. Which doesn't cost me an arm or a leg or my whole entire body to have a house like that. Its not in some kampung by the way.

Culture. Yes, Malaysia may be a Muslim country but the rules are on Muslim only. It doesn't affect other races, religions, men or women. We still have pool party, soaking in our bikini drinking vodkas, margaritas. Party in short skirt, reveal your cleavage, bare your midriff, show your long legs, as long as you dont run around naked. Which i dont think Singapore being a non Muslim country could tolerate that.

Crimes. You could never compare apple to an orange. Malaysia has 13 states altogether. Crimes that people see on TV, hear from radio, read in papers, all come from all over Malaysia, Johore, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Penang, Kelantan, Terengganu, 13 states. Singapore one island, tho not small but to compare Singapore and Malaysia. Its like it would be so unfair for me to say that USA crime rate is higher compared to Malaysia and its safer to live in Malaysia. When Malaysia is much smaller compared to USA.

Transport. Theres good theres bad. I personally felt that public transport is the only thing which is inconvenient here. But theres always a solution to that. Just get a car. Malaysians dont need to pay COE.

Nothing is impossible in Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh
                        lordiesgirl, Thanks for intro Malaysia to us... Each every country have it good and bad.. so I still love to go Malaysia to eat, shop and party..

Comment

Working...
                        X