No announcement yet.

Mediacorp TV 8 - You are the one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Nnadia Chan's clothing... and I enjoy the part when she and Chew Chor meng always bicker... Haha.. and Christopher Lee's Mandarin really tickles me....

Comment

Goodness! this Meide looks like such a bitch tomorrow!

Comment

Yep, saw the preview just now. Personally, I really really don't like Ruien. My bro saw her before & she's such a SNOB!!! :roll:

Comment

i am personally don't like rui en also, she is really such a bithch in this show and compare to Nnadia's acting, Rui-en is really ACT CUTE till very FAKE....

Comment

OT, but i heard Rui-en ex-bfrd is Collin Wee (the Singapore supermodel) whom i used to see around school last time.

I think he looks damned !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzie
              Kare, i was just telling my mum last night that Jaclyn looks like Chen Han wei!
              new to this thread. i also told my DH the same thing. anyway i only watch once week, sad case!!

i think jaclyn applied foundation at least 2-3 shades darker for this show. her upper limps were not spared too IMO. her face looked way too tanned as compared to the real Snow Queen.

Comment

My sis and mum commented that rui-en keeps wearing the same top over and over again..the orange-red spagehtti and yellow spagehtti..they say they are of the same design but only different colors.. ..and also with the same hair style throughout.. ..

Seems like its been quite a while since Terence Cao and Chew Chor Meng acted..its good to bring these "quiet" artiste back onto screens..

Somehow i find that channel 8 has a weird allocation of roles to the artiste..eg..its been a long time since we have seen chew chor meng back onto screen and once hes back again we see him very often like recently he also acted in the show with chen han wei and huang bi ren..

Totally agree that make-up and package can really change a girl apperance just like jacelyn tay in this show.. thats why there is this saying "there is no ugly girl but only lazy girl.. ..

i don't really put make up so after watching jacelyn in this show, wondering should i put on some make up..keke

Comment

i like this funny show among so many channel 8 dramas but too bad i couldn't follow every episode. . I like Nnadia's dressing, very nice. and her skin is very good. i have heard from someone who had seen her in real life, her skin is glowy

Comment

Liked Nnadia from the past when she had the girl-next-door image. But now, after watching this show, I think she's simply !!!

Love her now!!!

Comment

Hi,

anybody watched yesterday episode? I really like meide's necklace where can I find it??

Comment

jacelyn and terence were ex lovers and they had to be in the same show...lucky thing they were not paired up as lovers.

this chow chew meng always has this same face expression...basically he is just bumming around in the station, no major breakthrough anymore.

Comment

oh yah! I read somewhere that Jacelyn Tay was supposed to play Meide but in the end she decided to play Meili because she found the role more chalenging. But now, it seems that maybe she wanted to avoid being paired with Terrence Cao, who is such a BORE in that show anyway!

Comment

ya manz, just acting like a statue and saying the same old boring dialogue! sorry is his fav word!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_lia
                              Hi,

anybody watched yesterday episode? I really like meide's necklace where can I find it??
                              oooh yes! I was also eyeing the necklace. The blue one right?Nice yah.

Comment

i really like the clothes ruien n nnadia wore in the show too!!!
                                esp the white halter top rui en often wears.
                                anyone knows where to get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X