No announcement yet.

Mediacorp TV 8 - You are the one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone remembers this black halter top rui-en wore when she was out on a date with terence guy along singapore river (I think)? it has unique prints in front, like stripes that fan out.

I recognise that it was from French Connection a few seasons back, but not sure where I can get it now.

anyone has any ideas where I can get past season stuff from FCUK? TIA!

Comment

I missed the first half episode of the show yday and the day before!

Noticed that Rui En has big boobs!

Comment

I didnt realise it was the LAST episode yesterday!

Yep Cherie, Rui En does have big boobs! Most of her clothes are quite "clingy" and this made her boobs look more conspicuous?

Comment

oh no! I missed the last episode. Anyone has recorded it and can burn it into a VCD for me? I'll pay for it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa9841
            oooh yes! I was also eyeing the necklace. The blue one right?Nice yah.
            no not the blue one...its this one:

Comment

Yea, I noticed that she often wears this! But what I'm crazy about is her white bag with a silver loop handle! I'm trying to find something similar!

Sigh, my nights feel so empty without this show, i still have some episodes of the show, so i watch it to kill time while eating!

Comment

yeah. me too. finding something like that. saw it last time. A few years ago... Now I forget where is it ****..

Comment

This show is the best. I find that Mediacorp film good Romance show. I mean if the whole show is all about romance and love. They cant film police show. haha..

Comment

Working...
                  X