Clear All

• prawning kakis?

Anyone interested in prawning?

where do you go for prawning?

Comment

prawning kakis?

Hai bin @ Punggol mostly.. How about u?

Comment

i love prawning. been to punggol, east coast, kranji, pasir ris to try.

i will go once or twice a month on weekends.. great way to spend the day as prawning and bbq-ing and chatting will take up to almost 5 hours already..

Comment

Prawning at bishan hai bin. Anyone who wish to go after 1 do send me a message. Additional information i am a guy. just love the night out and eating.

Comment

prawning kakis?

Maybe we can organise prawning session?

Comment

Originally posted by Toot View Post
              Maybe we can organise prawning session?
              yeah why not? if the pond has too many people, i do not mind sharing the cost and not prawning as long as you can give me my prawns. do not mind me, just a glutton and a prawn wannabie. i volunteer to bbq the prawns for you girls.

weekdays prawning outing? anyone? but the best is you do not have to work as i prefer to prawn late in the night as it is more cooling and the pond is not crowded (more spacious to prawn and of course more prawns too) just my own preference

Comment

prawning kakis?

Just wait for prawns to eat? Last time i used to even ask those uncles whether can they just sell me those prawns.. But no.. Have to catch on my own. Hmm.. U are not working? For me normally i will go on weekends. Say sunday..

Comment

Just wait for prawns to eat? Last time i used to even ask those uncles whether can they just sell me those prawns.. But no.. Have to catch on my own. Hmm.. U are not working? For me normally i will go on weekends. Say sunday..
                  yeah i love eating prawns. Used to eat tons of them for buffet and i mean like 1-2kg of prawns. I work but i do not really sleep. I am a night crawler. Sunday is good too but the timing (hope its like those timing whereby no one goes). I do not mind prawning but if there are too many rods around, it just makes the prawning really hard (not economical and a hassle to untangle your line with others).

butter prawns, steam prawn with mayonnaise oohhh lala
                  Last edited by Listening .Ear; 05-08-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

prawning kakis?

Wa.. U sounds like u no need to sleep at all.. Normally i will go in the afternoon.. Say 1pm .. Omg.. 1-2kg at one go?

Comment

Wa.. U sounds like u no need to sleep at all.. Normally i will go in the afternoon.. Say 1pm .. Omg.. 1-2kg at one go?
                      yes buffet prawning is the best for me. 2-4 plates of full steam prawns with mayonaise and you get 2-4 plates of mountainous prawn shells wahha

Comment

prawning kakis?

Normally how many u can catch for 3hrs?

Comment

Normally how many u can catch for 3hrs?
                          the last time i went i think got around 20+ but thats like ages ago. 3-4 months ago.
                          No idea if i am still as good as in the past.

how about you?? boss

Comment

prawning kakis?

Depnds.. Sometimes 10+ to 30+ .. Still trying hard for more... Sometimes i go by weigh .. Say 1.3kg..

Comment

Depnds.. Sometimes 10+ to 30+ .. Still trying hard for more... Sometimes i go by weigh .. Say 1.3kg..
                              hey 1.3kg is alot despite these prawns are all big head prawns. Sadly, i do not eat the head of the prawns. One main reason why i prefer to go after one is because the way i prawn is alittle different, i tend to glide my bait along the entire pond. very easy to catch prawns at times u get like 3 in 5 mins. so sunday to thursday midnight please if u want to organise an outing. I never tried catching during the day so no idea how it works. I hate the heat =)

Comment

Working...
                              X