X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowrachie
      Hee I love the avatar, esp the yellow part!

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life, darling aunty, don't ask me, I'm so confused already!!!! :puke:
      ooh... study 1st then think about the rest... such as . ahemm..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean
        Rachel what are you so confused about? Is it uni?
        I suppose so! Its hard for me to make decision cos to be really honest I have no idea what I want! I didn't expect to be able to choose you see, so its giving me quite a headache now! Thats why I get cranky sometimes

ah aunty? Last thing to be on my mind right now. This past week is just crap! :booty:

I think I should go read the education thread....

See I'm supposed to be doing applications at the moment but I feel so lethargic about it. Some deadlines are tomorrow! :bore:

Comment

• Originally posted by ange
          thanks daphneefor helping me buy the french kitty purse and giving me a snapple lip balm

So sad...the purse is too small for me though...Sigh...So nice!!!
          Daphnee so sweet! Ange I was with her and she was going, "oh oh I must get ange something, i feel so bad about the haivanas :roll:"

Haha!

Hey guys I think we should cheer poor demigoddess1512 up too! Guess she didn't think things would end up this way, so lets give her a group hug!

And ruth dearie too!

Love u girls!

Comment

• Well Rachel think about it, having a choice is better than having NO choice.

Comment

• Thats true. Think I'm so used to being spoonfed. Okay I'm off to write essays again. Who knows, I may be your junior in NUS next yr! You're in PGP is that right? My senior is there too! She's in Pharmacy!

Comment

• LOL I'm in KE the sad place opposite PGP. Will be moving next sem to PGP hopefully.

Comment

• I remembering jean about the bee in KE. PGP is individual room right?

Comment

• Oh Vilasini stays there do u know her? She's my ex-hostel mate. I went there once, it is really rundown Move soon! But KE has more fun and activity right?

Comment

• LOL yes! PGP individual room I want the one with aircon and an attached bathroom!

Anyway nope I don't know her but then again as with most of my faculty mates I hole out in my room...

Comment

• come on rache! you can do it! you can be Hilary Swank in Million Dollar Baby! yea! just gun down all those applications dear!

i know its such a chore to do applications but at least if we apply there's a chance we get the scholarship/admission yea? better than other people who know they'll never have a shot at it okie? i shall cheer you on. hee come on gal!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowrachie
                          Daphnee so sweet! Ange I was with her and she was going, "oh oh I must get ange something, i feel so bad about the haivanas :roll:"

Haha!

Hey guys I think we should cheer poor demigoddess1512 up too! Guess she didn't think things would end up this way, so lets give her a group hug!

And ruth dearie too!

Love u girls!
                          Thanksss daphnee for being such a sweetie Seriously Dupe flip flops ROCKS!they're sooooooo comfy I swear!

everybody rocks too!

Comment

• Jean> Why stay in hostel? I wanna get a room, i'm sick of staying in hostel!

Saphiration> you're so cute dearie! So postive and happy, hehe okay I must finish the last application! I have so few to apply but I'm so damned lazy to get em done!

ange rocks too, i still love those earrings, and i love those from vernis aunty too! keep showing them off, haha

Comment

• Lol. Then I can pop by you girls' rooms in NUS after work!! Or we can have lunch together!

Ya, poor demigoddess. But I've recieved a notification about a registered mail from her already! Will be collecting them tomorrow. =)) There's my VS spree item and her replacement SV items. Can't wait to see it!!

Comment

• Jean you stay in KE? I was in KE for 4 yrs... haha don't want to say when because it might give away my age

the last time i went back it was DEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X