No announcement yet.

Secret Valentine's Swap Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL yes it's dead. I wannnttt toooo mooovvvvveeeee!!

I don't really like the hall culture thingy because I need my own privacy quite abit.

Fusionx no problem my faculty is right next to NUH anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ange
      Thanksss daphnee for being such a sweetie Seriously Dupe flip flops ROCKS!they're sooooooo comfy I swear!

everybody rocks too!
      You are sweet too... I love my strawberry earrings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean
        I don't really like the hall culture thingy because I need my own privacy quite abit.
        You need to move to PGP then! And soon!

Hmmm next time if I go to NUS I'll be eating with hottie fusionx And daphnee too dearie you're also working with ruth right?

Comment

• Jean's studying in NUS! She's such a sweetie, helping me get my OPI from daphnee (thanks too!) and passing it to me in NUH!

I've gotten my replacement package from dear demigoddess already! A MAC gleam e/s. Thank you very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowrachie
            You need to move to PGP then! And soon!

Hmmm next time if I go to NUS I'll be eating with hottie fusionx And daphnee too dearie you're also working with ruth right?
            I'm not working with Ruth, but I work near her. Our middleman is Jean

Comment

• Now you know your swap/spree goodies have passed thr many pairs of hands and definitely lotsa legwork of some really kind here. Better treasure them.

Comment

• YOu have a halo* on your head too, Vel!

*Is it spelled like this? < The ring on top of this angel.

Comment

• Yep that's right Daph! I gotta thank you too, for passing me so many things and helping me out all the time!

Comment

• You're welcome dear. Work hard for your exams! I need to study hard too.

Comment

• hmm... but i'm sure my halo's not as shiny as yours.

i can be ranting a lot at the same time, jazzylee should know abt this. Cos of her late addr pm causing me additional trips to the PO and the queue at Jurong Point PO is horrible. :puke:

Comment

• Ya... I know Jurong Point PO. Next time go Clementi.

Comment

• Stop fighting. All of you are lovely girls, so have halos on your heads!

Comment

• I go to the Jurong West PO and the Q's still okie. I'm loving my stuffs!

Comment

Working...
                            X