No announcement yet.

Secret Valentine's Swap Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for the tips Stila! I'm a TFS virgin. I'm so excited about the peel off mask. Haven't used them before. I have some questions about them which I'll post on the TFS thread.

I feel bad making my dear SV wait for her present! I'm taking tomorrow off school so hopefully I can complete the present and send it down. I hope she'll be home

Comment

Everything's alright already! =)
      Last edited by fusionx; 06-03-2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Hey Fusionx!!

so sorry to learn of yr situation. Don't !!

will get u a small gift the next time we meet up at ECP ok? too rush to get by this Sat ah.

Hope u are feeling better by now. Yr SV partner also didn't want this to happen.

Cheer Up

Comment

Oh fusionx I'm so super sorry about your present! What colour was that?

I hope my SV gift reaches her just fine!!

Comment

Vernis: I know she didn't mean it but I can't help feeling upset.

Jean: Polar Bare.

Comment

Did the bottle break??

I'm going to hand-deliver my present then! Mine's fragile too.

Comment

oh dear!!?? looking at the pic really freaked me out. Cos i got that many bottles of nail polishes fr the transdesign spree to send out. Sigh... how many layers of bubble wrap is enough?

I've received n/p without bubble wrap, only thrown into the Singpost Postpac envelope and it reaches me fine, i think this is really an unfortunate case.

Comment

omg! fusionx, im sorry

im gonna be super careful when i send my SV her item and when i send nailpolish next time.

Comment

fusionx: so sorry to hear of that! Your present was only the nailpolish? It's OPI? I thought our budget was $20-$25?

Well, dont be upset abt that! =)

Comment

omg! That looks a shocking mess... but dun be too upset okie?

Comment

fusionx, oh no... that was quite a mess. cheer up alright?

pinkqueen, i was wondering quite the same thing... :huh:

anyway, my dear SV, I'm so sorry i haven't sent out your present yet! I'll definitely do it by this week though.. i'm really sorry! i know how you must be anticipating it.. I'll do it as soon as i can alright, promise!

Comment

Poor thing, fusionx!!! and for you ok! Hope your SV has already or will explain to you in private what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkqueen
                            fusionx: so sorry to hear of that! Your present was only the nailpolish? It's OPI? I thought our budget was $20-$25?

Well, dont be upset abt that! =)
                            Yes, this is one thing that I'm waiting for an explanation. Our budget was $20-$25. I don't think my OPI nail polish costs that much, especially if bought in this forum. My gift was only that.

I would very much like my SV to PM/email me about this. I don't who is that at the moment though.

I might be sounding horrible and mean now, but I'm not quite over it yet, so...

Comment

Oh no fusionx! I am so sorry to hear that! I hope your SV sends you a replacement package?

btw , i have a feeling from the pic that the nail polish was not screwed tightly before sending? Just my No offence!

Comment

It didn't leak out. The neck area broke. I wish she had double wrapped it with another layer of bubble wrap.. It could have been prevented.

I don't know if you girls can relate to my feelings but I was quite angry and upset when I opened my package.

Rachael, since you are the organiser, would you do something about it? Get my SV to PM me or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X