• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bet I will! Thanks!

Comment

Dear Fusionx,

Esther here. I sent you a PM just now coz tea informed me to contact you
      I didnt log on Thurs and Fri coz my computer crash and i dont have access to a PC at home

I just stumbled upon this site not too long ago and i realized the most unfortunate thing has happened, been sending too many items and none of this has happened to me, I unerstand your fustration and i'm truly sorry for thi.

i never expected this to happen coz when i purchased the nail polish from the nail saloon. i checked it and it was still fine
      so i send it out to u, before i sent it out, i still tapped the bottle neck securely and informed my post office friend to bubble pack the item for me as i needed to rush back to see my granddad in hospital. :Doh:

Goodness, i feel really really lousy and i hope my replacement package with 2 of your MAC eyeshadows will reach you and hopefully this will appeased u abit.

I am truy sorry about this incident and i hope that you will allow me to make it up to you.

sorry dear....i dont really know what to say except that i'm sorry and i hope u can forgive me.

Comment

So sorry to hear that your grand-dad is in hospital now, hope he's feeling better now demigoddness! =)

Well, since she is sending fusionx a replacement of 2 MAC e/s, its so nice of her! i think she didn't expect the package to be ruined too.

I still have not received my package from SV yet, so sad! Sorry to be impatient but up to date, still have not gotten anything?

Comment

Pink queen me too! Nevermind I'm sure its somewhere in the mail!

Comment

Yes, I hope my SV sent out already!

Comment

Pinkqueen,

He's no longer with me now. He passed away just like the nail polish. Died of old age.
              Cant believe that both my grand dads left me within a span of one year

Ruth dear..i'm really sorry about the incident too

Comment

oh no. and demigoddess1512.

take care of yourself and don't think too much ya?

no one expected the polish to break right? and she's even replacing it with the mac e/s.

Comment

Don't be sad, demigoddess1512 .

We know you didn't mean it, it was just an accident.
                  Waiting eagerly for my pressie to arrive!

Comment

Demi, hope u are feeling better, old folks are relieved of aging ailments, they rest w/o pain & worry in peace, just have them in your heart always.

Comment

My SV girl confirmed received her pressies. Got pouch, accessory & thong which she put them on on spot!!! ahem....

Gwen, your earrings are really very , u were too far so didn't get to tell u this.

Comment

vernis, it sounds like your SV put the thongs on on the spot

actually, i like you and rach's earrings!!!!! im very jealous - ive been wanting to get a pair of red dangly/ chandelier earrings for soooo long!

by the way, i think ange's really sweet bcos she got rach something for organising this swap! and your hair isnt that bad! i think it's nice actually.
                        Last edited by gerwhen; 05-03-2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

u very sharp!! i grabbed 2 pairs, one more left. KPC (u know what i mean?) factor lower than my past purchase so i dare to put on after encouragement from u girls.

Yes, Ange, your hair is not !!!!! don't fret ok.

:shout: free one, don't complain

Comment

demigoddess, my condolences dear. i'm sure they'll remember you as a loving grandaughter.

i'm waiting for my SV's present too.. can't wait!

Comment

Thank you gerwhen and vernis! Heh,you made me feel so much better.

It was great meeting you all!

P.S Vernis you're NOT auntie at alllllllllll...

Comment

Ange!! Shhh.... go see Bugis Village thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X