X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if you have many many colleagues... about 50+ ppl
    but u only close to 10 ppl?
    You will give those 10 or give all?
    or give all, but give those 10 more special?

Comment

Originally posted by misa_sakiyurai View Post
      What if you have many many colleagues... about 50+ ppl
      but u only close to 10 ppl?
      You will give those 10 or give all?
      or give all, but give those 10 more special?
      Hmm...
      Well, I will give all the 50 chocolates but the 10 I will take them out for lunch or dinner.

Comment

Great idea
        Thanks!

Comment

In my previous workplace, for the closer colleagues, I got them personalised notebooks as a gift, for those not so close ones, bought them chocolates

Comment

Last Day

Just had my last day on Friday.

My department practise is that on first day of job, intro speech to whole department. Last day, farewell speech. So I did mine on the Friday. Professional and short. Just say thanks for the support and guidance. Apologise for any mistake or offends. Wish them all the best. Standard speech. Then when about to go, wrote a farewell email to colleagues.

I gave chocolates to my department staff and those other closer colleagues.

Really glad to leave that company.

Comment

My last day at work was on Friday too

There were some problem for a project and I was asked to help out since I was still working in the office whereas everyone has left for an office party. I didn't mind cos it was my project afterall and I was just too glad to leave the company so any last requests are ok.

Was so busy trying to clear as much work as possible and ended up leaving the office at 10plus. Didn't bother to send a farewell email to anyone at all. Haha!

Comment

***.. me also last day on fri... had been dying to leave the company too.. heehee

Comment

Working...
                X