No announcement yet.

Fisherman's Wharf @ Riverside Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like it's quite cheap??? shall try it out someday...

Comment

Just went to Fisherman's wharf for lunch today. I had the Cream Dory fish fillet with chips, and had a side order of meat balls too. The fish, served along with chips in a basket, is very fresh and doesn't come off as too oily. Serving size is pretty decent considering the some-what cheap price tag of $6.50 for it. Meat balls are not bad too.
      The only downside of the restaurant is the lack of air-condioning. lol.
      But considering the delicious food, I definitely would visit again!

Comment

I have been there twice now, and I like the fuss-free food. The fish is fresh, and the chips are thick and freshly cut. I like having it with vinegar and the tartare sauce too.

Comment

went there once, nice cosy place. good food at reasonable price. great place for gatherings

Comment

I like it! Chanced upon it while out with SO and his best friend. The chips are very crispy and fish is chunky and not too bad. Reminds me of the gourmet fish n chip in OZ..

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't like the place? Went there for lunch yesterday. Sat near the potted plants and was harrassed by mosquitoes the whole 20 mins I was there. Wondering if I was there for a feast or was I the feast for the mosquitoes. Complained to the lady there just before I left. She just shrugged it off and said "Is it?"

Comment

Been there many times.. lol near my office...i normally ordered the plain fish n chips which cost ard $7.... v worth for money!

Comment

The Fish & Chips is really yummy... tried their snowfish and lemon sole fish as well... not fantastic. I love the vinegar~ I think the fish & chips is better than fish & co. though

Comment

Originally posted by psyence
                    I think the fish & chips is better than fish & co. though
                    I agree!

Comment

anybody hv the add and tel no. I want to go!!
                      Is the place good for bday gathering?

Comment

Don't have the tel...
                        But the location is directly opposite SOHO.
                        Same stretch as Just Steak.
                        There's no air conditioning in the shop...

Comment

Hi, pardon me for being such a 'mountain turtle'.
                          Do we just walk in and look for seats ourselves? Coz the only queue i saw was to queue for the orders.

Comment

yes you do

Comment

walked past there several times but never have the *** of going into it to try out the food. shall find a cooling night to try out since some many cotters are for this restaurant.

Comment

Just watch out for the mozzies. They can eat you alive. Got bitten at many spots

Comment

Working...
                                X