No announcement yet.

Drinking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does drinking everynight makes you an alcoholic? I don't know but it seems that i just need to have a little sip (probably not everynight but maybe on most nights) and i can sleep. If not, i cant sleep.

mezzy: you drink every night?

Comment

Yes, elfine.. I drink every night... It kinda become a habit cos i'm worried that i won't be able to sleep if i dont drink...

Comment

gosh. its the same for me, and for the past few months already. However for the past few days have not drank a drop because i'm on medication.. and the thing is though the medicine is drowsy i cant sleep at night!

Sigh

Comment

Elfine, are you not feeling well? Take care... What do you normally drink? I drink red wine and i suspect that its too heaty and i start getting spots on my face. I always love beer that that gives me big tummy...

Comment

lots of people say that turning red after drinking is a good sight..but not definitely so,,there's no clinical evidence in this saying..according to a documentary show i seen.

Comment

mezzy: normally i'll drink a little baileys everynight. but i had chickenpox a a week ago thus under medication (opping over 10 pills a day) so i cant drink now. trying to sleep early but cant. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
              X