Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elie
    replied
    mezzy: normally i'll drink a little baileys everynight. but i had chickenpox a a week ago thus under medication (opping over 10 pills a day) so i cant drink now. trying to sleep early but cant. Hmm...

Leave a comment:

• muffins
    replied
    lots of people say that turning red after drinking is a good sight..but not definitely so,,there's no clinical evidence in this saying..according to a documentary show i seen.

Leave a comment:

• mezzy
    replied
    Elfine, are you not feeling well? Take care... What do you normally drink? I drink red wine and i suspect that its too heaty and i start getting spots on my face. I always love beer that that gives me big tummy...

Leave a comment:

• elie
    replied
    gosh. its the same for me, and for the past few months already. However for the past few days have not drank a drop because i'm on medication.. and the thing is though the medicine is drowsy i cant sleep at night!

Sigh

Leave a comment:

• mezzy
    replied
    Yes, elfine.. I drink every night... It kinda become a habit cos i'm worried that i won't be able to sleep if i dont drink...

Leave a comment:

• elie
    replied
    does drinking everynight makes you an alcoholic? I don't know but it seems that i just need to have a little sip (probably not everynight but maybe on most nights) and i can sleep. If not, i cant sleep.

mezzy: you drink every night?

Leave a comment:

• sn0wny
    replied
    I don't think I am a alcoholic yet but I do drink most of the time. Sometimes is to get myself to sleep. I will not turn red, I will turn pale.

Leave a comment:

• mezzy
    replied
    Does anyone drink every night? I'm starting to think that I'm a alcoholic cos i drink every night - a few mugs of feer or 1/3 bottle of red wine...

Leave a comment:

• wheekwheek
    replied
    It is not a good thing. Saw in the TV plus my mum advice. said body not so suitable for alcohol.My reaction is immediate.If i intake more than half of beer for e.g., i would have diificulty in breathing. And the redness would slowly flood throughout my body. so would try 2 stay clear of liquer.

Originally posted by redpetal
    I was just wondering, I always turn really luminous red after consuming alcohol, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I always thought it meant that my blood circulation was good and I was quite happy about that, till my friend told me that it was actually due to my body not having enough enzymes to digest alcohol as fast as normal people, and thus, not a good thing!

Which one is true? Cause if the latter is, then well, its about time I think of cutting down on drinking, no?

Leave a comment:

• mysotic
    replied
    I also get a reaction easily. 1 glass of red wine or 1 can of beer will do the job.

Leave a comment:

• pulpy
    replied
    yeah i get red easily too. i think at least we will know our limit as everyone will think we've had enough!
    hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• prettyinpink
    replied
    i always feel sleepy after drinking!
    then wont have mood to dance
    but if no alcohol, wont have the high effect to dance also
    how?

Leave a comment:

• redpetal
    replied
    Haha, thing is, just like babyflite, I think I can hold my liquor better than my pale-faced friends, but I always get red after just half a pint of beer! Everyone thinks I'm drunk but I'm perfectly sober!

Leave a comment:

• stellazeex
    replied
    my experience is......drink 4 glasses of red wine during wedding dinner.......while i feel my eyes a bit heavy, my sis actually asked me how come nothing shows on my face.....

maybe i too yellow.....= =

Leave a comment:

• stillvoice
    replied
    Same here - i get really red and bloodshot eyes just after half bottle of beer.
    Ive a lousy threshold for alcohol - i'd get light-headed on just that alone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X