No announcement yet.

Zuji!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes its also because the airlines decide to drop price, therefore zuji can offer better rates. different promo period. don't think zuji can ask the airline to refund then refund u...

Comment

hihi, not sure if anyone still in for this thread but i have a prb!

i made a booking last night but after i confirmed payment, the date which suppose to be 12th became 13th.

i called zuji this morning and they told me that i must pay $50 zuji admin fees + $80 airline fees to make the changes and is almost impossible to have system error.

i got nothing to prove on my end so i told the guy to check if there's an error as i just cant pay blindly right? when he finally did it, he told me to call back end of the day or tmr morning to check. that's really bad customer service ***! so i insisted that he email me to update.

quite fast, his email came in by noon by all he *** is that "there was no system error" w/o proving anything. how would i know if you really have checked? i made a call back again and wanted to him to send me the report that show there was no error but he said usually people will take it as it is but im the first who want the report so he need to check if he can reveal the internal msg.

i hope he is not just going to forward me some strings of emails between the dept and still doesnt show anything. =( i feel so unfair to top up the differences when i even make it a point to call immediately.

anyone encounter the same?

Comment

Originally posted by nujiep View Post
        hihi, not sure if anyone still in for this thread but i have a prb!

i made a booking last night but after i confirmed payment, the date which suppose to be 12th became 13th.

i called zuji this morning and they told me that i must pay $50 zuji admin fees + $80 airline fees to make the changes and is almost impossible to have system error.

i got nothing to prove on my end so i told the guy to check if there's an error as i just cant pay blindly right? when he finally did it, he told me to call back end of the day or tmr morning to check. that's really bad customer service ***! so i insisted that he email me to update.

quite fast, his email came in by noon by all he *** is that "there was no system error" w/o proving anything. how would i know if you really have checked? i made a call back again and wanted to him to send me the report that show there was no error but he said usually people will take it as it is but im the first who want the report so he need to check if he can reveal the internal msg.

i hope he is not just going to forward me some strings of emails between the dept and still doesnt show anything. =( i feel so unfair to top up the differences when i even make it a point to call immediately.

anyone encounter the same?
        did u buy online or via the phone?

Comment

Working...
        X