No announcement yet.

The commonly confused words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
    You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

I am surprise

Comment

English Genius
      You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Comment

English Genius
        You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
        You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
        Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

whee, I have perfect score. I 'm surprised.

Comment

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

I'm not too good.

Comment

English Genius

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

Boo for the Expert part!

Comment

The scores might be abit out. Refer to the blog for correct answers and you'll realise that! Don't fret!

Comment

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 66% Expert! :wow:

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 66% Expert..

Comment

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

hehe...i like word games and tests...so fun!

Comment

English Genius
                          You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

My beginner >.<

Comment

English Genius
                            You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

Heh, this is fun!

Comment

cute test...

You scored 92% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

thanks for sharing

Comment

Advanced
                                You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

Phew! Feeling a little stress when doing the test...

Comment

Working...
                                X