No announcement yet.

The commonly confused words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

It's a very interesting test!

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

Err why is it that my advanced language skills are not comparable to my expert ones

It makes no sense heh.

Comment

English Genius
        You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!
        You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

haha.. interesting test!

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

:wow: i'm not an expert in English

Comment

i've got problems gettin my results...damn

Comment

You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!
              what has happened to my beginner? However, It's an interesting game.

Comment

Advanced
                You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 60% Expert!
                You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Comment

Advanced
                  You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

Comment

English Genius
                    You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

YAY!

Comment

Mine: You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

that was fun:-)

Comment

Advanced
                        You scored 85% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

Comment

I wonder how they do the scoring. I got all correct but my scoring is only:

Advanced
                          You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

English Genius
                            You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
                            You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
                            Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

My results seems normal, in decreasing order. Haha.

Comment

You scored 100% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 66% Expert!

Comment

Working...
                                X