No announcement yet.

Billy Bombers - the American Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey frankie...I love the spider drink too!
    I like it with strawberry ice-cream and sprite. I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks so their non-gassy version is great for me. Goes fantastically well with fries and cheese. Hmm...adding that to my list of cravings...

Comment

i like their meatball spaghetti! very spicy and delicious. have their cookies and cream milkshake and root beer. definitely worth trying!

Comment

I love Love LOVEEEEE billy.. especially their burgers. Wonderful

Comment

Their portions are huge! But I've had one of the best mushroom soups there. (I went to the one at bugis) In fact the service there was . Me and SO went with vouchers, but we had first class service. They took the time to patiently explain what we could (and could not) order with the vouchers, the waiters came by frequently to refill cups and it made for a very enjoyable meal.

Comment

Just had their Honey something Chicken last night.. Feels simply like eating fried chicken. The nachos is great! Of all, my friend and I even ordered their cheesy dip for $2. They are so generous with their cheesy dip!! One bowl of it!! Yum Yum!!

Comment

wow u all r making me drool
              shall drag my family there for a happy mother's day!

Comment

My SO and me love the pot of melted cheese form Billy Bombers. We will order one main dish and one fries plus one pot of melted cheese. The serving is quite big hence we will share our food, I really miss the cheese now as i am such a cheese lover.

Comment

i love billy bombers, their milkshakes and burger are so good and the portions are huge.

Comment

Anyone crazyily in love with their creamed spinach or am I the only one?
                    I always don't notice people ordering whenever I'm there.
                    Last edited by Fluffs; 27-08-2006, 06:44 PM.

Comment

i simply love their milkshakes! does that spinach comes with the steak? if it does, i do agree that the spinach is yummy as well! anyone can recommend me their burgers? I haven't had the chance to try their burgers yet! I intend to make a trip to billy bombers soon!

Comment

I love their Route 66 burger. Comes with mushrooms and cheese onto of the patty. And I like the All-Star, but I had to pick the green chilli thingy out because I don't like them. Actually you can build your own burger. Like add toppings such as cheese, ham, egg etc.

OMG I love Billy Bombers' burgers~

Comment

I tried billy bombers for the first time last week and i really like the nachos! yummers! what else do you girls recommend from there? any specialities to look out for?

Comment

I love the following stuff from BB!

- Fish and chips (forgot actual name)
                            - Surf and Turf
                            - Mushroom Soup
                            - Grasshopper soda
                            - Club Sandwich
                            - Creamed Spinach (i never seem to see anyone else order this)

I am popyee's long-lost baby sister !

Comment

Kelly ur so funny! I am so curious to try the spinach, club sandwich and grasshoper soda(hope this isn't made of real grasshoppers )

Thanks alot for ur recd!

Comment

cookies and cream milkshakes! the fish and chips portion is very huge... 3 big pieces of fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X