No announcement yet.

Billy Bombers - the American Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am totally in love with their choc malt milkshake... it's soooo smooth it cures a sore throat temporarily coz it just glides down my throat...

yep the portions are HUGE so it's very worth it if you share their main courses or sides with a friend instead of having 1 main course for youself! i love their fish and chips!

Comment

i m heading to billy bombers soon, any die die must try food?

Comment

Princesshaseena,

You're most welcome. Sorry for the super late reply, missed out this thread. Yup, do try them. they are absolutely fabulous - at least to me and SO. Don't worry, the grasshopper soda isn't made of insects, rather, a combination of lime, lemon & soda IIRC. Cheers.

Comment

I remember my first visit to Billy Bombers during my secondary school days. My friends and I were totally crazy about their Potato Salad, Cheese Fries and Milkshakes!

Comment

I do have to agree..their milkshakes are just so goood!! Their food portion is just right for the price. Yums.

Comment

My favourite item there is their milkshakes! They are so nicely done, smooth and creamy, and huge portion too! The cookies and cream one is my favourite! The malted chocolate milkshake is nice too!

I thought their burgers are quite tough. I had the mushroom burger and the bread and patty was though!

Most of the time, I go to the Century Square outlet.

Comment

I think the Cod Fish dish is no longer nice.
                What a waste!

Comment

I love their fish n chips! Very big portions to me. The fries with melted cheese are good too! The extra cheese = extra charge, but i don;t mind as I love cheese.

Comment

i love their milkshakes! it's super yummy their potato salads are really i love their honey chicken but don't know why it is taken out of the menu at the jurong point outlet.

Comment

i think their portions are HUGE! i love their milk shakes thou. must share with someone always

Comment

i am now cravin for their milk shake...

Comment

cheese fries! my fav!

Comment

any rec for billybombers at the suntec branch? (:

Comment

heeren got billy bombers? any1 have their contact number?

Need to make booking for xmas eve

Comment

DH and me are a big fan of their fish & chips, i love their milkshakes too.

very generous serving and friendly on pocket too!

Comment

Working...
                                X