No announcement yet.

Yu Ke Xin VS Andy Lau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my.... thanks for the pic! haha maybe the 'Beckham incident' sparked her "money making" idea.

Comment

Guess she is the only one that Andy Lau admitted they are once a couple..

Comment

I watched the show yesterday n I almost puke! The story goes, around 20 years ago, the both of them were together. N due to some reasons they broke up. Yu Ke xin's fame dropped tremenously after the breakup and she retort to film RA show (which is true because my friend watch it before)

I got so irritated by her writing the book n calling her mum n best friend to the show. Come on! This thing happen for 20 years already! And what for she rake it up again!?! And I am sure that person who came out is NOT andy lau (though his voice is exactly the same) as i know Andy Lau won't be so FREE to do such nonsensical stuffs!!

Comment

Lolz! I thought I was the only one who watched it and was irritated! Yeah, I was so agitated when I watched it, SO was laughing at me and told me to calm down. :roll:

Anyway, she was always referred as AL ex, people always call her by that. She doesn't even have her own stand, so she has no choice. Actually I don't even know who she is, till I saw this show and I am so irritated. Anyway, I also can't stand her best friend, cry what? Crazy man! All happen so long ago, not as if few years back, just feel the 3 of them darn nonsense. :booty:

Comment

Sian ... I don't have Ch 54 .....

Comment

Lolz, sometimes it's like a gossip channel.

Edited to add: Who is the kind soul who help me to change Yu Kexin surname? Thank you. I don't know how to change the name of the thread.

Comment

edit the first post?

Comment

Nope, actually the name of this thread was Xu Ke Xin, later I realize it was called Yu Kexin when one of the cotters pointed it out, but I don't know how to change the name of the thread.

Hope her books don't sell.

Comment

I like andy lau alot too. love his songs especially.

I watched that interview on scv too. They even called andy lau up and he is also not interested to answer too. And that stupid yu ke xin also don't dare to speak to him over the phone. think she also dun know how to face him after using his popularity for her advantage. "Buay ta han" that lady!

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Originally posted by zennfe
                        I like andy lau alot too. love his songs especially.

I watched that interview on scv too. They even called andy lau up and he is also not interested to answer too. And that stupid yu ke xin also don't dare to speak to him over the phone. think she also dun know how to face him after using his popularity for her advantage. "Buay ta han" that lady!
                        Yup! But I wonder is that person on the line the real Andy Lau? SO said he don't think it is the real one, I feel there might be a possbility. Anyway, just hope that she knows she is so shameless. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                        X