X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KerryLam
    replied
    Originally posted by junetan7 View Post
    stumbled upon this thread when I googled "best place to buy crystals in Singapore".
    hehe..

anyway, I normally go by my feelings when I get the crystals. I have bit of knowledge in the chakra and though I've about 5 books on crystals, it's never easy to remember all. soooo... I don't read them much.

Usually I will put the crystal on my left hand and hold it close to my heart to get a sense of whether that crystal is going to work for me or for whoever I choose it for.
    So far, it has worked quite well this way.

Sometimes, i will put the crystal out of the mind. If I suddenly remember it or feel the urge to get it even after a year, then I have no choice but to go get it.

Now, I'm trying to find out how to make gem exlirs for myself, my hubby and my pet.

I've drank amethyst gem water before and it really worked wonders... making my crown area feel highly vibrated. hm...

now I've my eyes set on a few stones. But then... being jobless now means I can't be a spendthrift.
    What a dilemma.

Saw the Selenite in a shop in Sunshine plaza. It reminds me so much of ice and makes me feel instantly relaxed. ah.
    But I didn't ask about the price (too shy to. )
    i frequent sunshine plaza too. i love the varieties of crystals that they carry and sometimes you can really get a cheap deal on some good energy crystals. i have bought a few amthyst wand from sunshine. another place worth a trip would be the crystals shop opposite guanyin temple along bugis street. I would always swing by to cehck out new crystals and their prices are a little cheaper than fu lu shou definitely.

Leave a comment:

• junetan7
    replied
    stumbled upon this thread when I googled "best place to buy crystals in Singapore".
    hehe..

anyway, I normally go by my feelings when I get the crystals. I have bit of knowledge in the chakra and though I've about 5 books on crystals, it's never easy to remember all. soooo... I don't read them much.

Usually I will put the crystal on my left hand and hold it close to my heart to get a sense of whether that crystal is going to work for me or for whoever I choose it for.
    So far, it has worked quite well this way.

Sometimes, i will put the crystal out of the mind. If I suddenly remember it or feel the urge to get it even after a year, then I have no choice but to go get it.

Now, I'm trying to find out how to make gem exlirs for myself, my hubby and my pet.

I've drank amethyst gem water before and it really worked wonders... making my crown area feel highly vibrated. hm...

now I've my eyes set on a few stones. But then... being jobless now means I can't be a spendthrift.
    What a dilemma.

Saw the Selenite in a shop in Sunshine plaza. It reminds me so much of ice and makes me feel instantly relaxed. ah.
    But I didn't ask about the price (too shy to. )
    Last edited by junetan7; 27-04-2013, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RavenTan
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyGarden View Post
    Was searching on topics about natural crystals and stumbled upon this old post.

I want to share my experience with Kang Li. When I just started working, I bought nearly $200+ from them. They took my aura photograph ($5) and later introduced what I should be wearing, eg. Citrine bracelet, Green obsidian (Not sure real crystals or not as it looks like glass) & one small citrine sphere to put into pocket. I must say they are pretty pricey after I did my research over the years. I would recommend trying out the aura photograph, but check out the price first - many various factors to consider eg. grade, type of crystals. I know location of where you buy the crystals also contribute to the price. If you buy from bugis fu lu soh, expect to pay more as that place is strategically located near temple & all feng shui related products.
    did the crystals help you in any way???

Leave a comment:

• SunnyGarden
    replied
    Originally posted by kidkid View Post
    do people bargain the price in kang li?
    thanks
    Was searching on topics about natural crystals and stumbled upon this old post.

I want to share my experience with Kang Li. When I just started working, I bought nearly $200+ from them. They took my aura photograph ($5) and later introduced what I should be wearing, eg. Citrine bracelet, Green obsidian (Not sure real crystals or not as it looks like glass) & one small citrine sphere to put into pocket. I must say they are pretty pricey after I did my research over the years. I would recommend trying out the aura photograph, but check out the price first - many various factors to consider eg. grade, type of crystals. I know location of where you buy the crystals also contribute to the price. If you buy from bugis fu lu soh, expect to pay more as that place is strategically located near temple & all feng shui related products.

Leave a comment:

• stardustz
    replied
    Originally posted by ty View Post
    i got to know a crystal shop from one of my friend, the shop name Ray Nature, there's also a master around if you wanted to know more about crystal.
    hi, may i know where is Ray Nature located? and in general how much does their crystals cost?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• ty
    replied
    i got to know a crystal shop from one of my friend, the shop name Ray Nature, there's also a master around if you wanted to know more about crystal.

Leave a comment:

• charmaddict
    replied
    mm.. any recommendations of shops at Fu Lu Shou or anywhere else? Must be reliable and not too expensive i realised some of the SAs are really arrogant but the thing is they've got really pretty stones.

Leave a comment:

• kidkid
    replied
    do people bargain the price in kang li?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• narusegawa
    replied
    Originally posted by Ah_ZhaN View Post
    I like crystals too.... I got mine in a shop from Tao Payoh.
    tao payoh central?
    how much?
    is it expensive?

Leave a comment:

• Ah_ZhaN
    replied
    I like crystals too.... I got mine in a shop from Tao Payoh.

Leave a comment:

• narusegawa
    replied
    i like shui jing too
    but don't know where sell the real crystal

Leave a comment:

• kidkid
    replied
    hi all,

if i want to ward of evil (spirit)辟邪, obsidian and dzi bead, which will be more suitable?

any reputable shop to recommend? i think obsidian very easy to fake, just use black marker to color any marble and i won't be able to differentiate it from a real obsidian

thanks

Leave a comment:

• w3ngal
    replied
    i also wore crystal as my necklace for years, said to protect me and is more than a necklace to me.

there are really many tpes of different shui jing. and some really can cost a bomb! some are more of a accessory. heard quite many actress, singers etc also believe alot in these, i heard michelle chia also have shui jing.

Leave a comment:

• moonlite_star76
    replied
    My husband and I love crystals and jades (natural stones and not those swarovski crystals). We love to collect them. If you really interested and would like to understand these natural stones, you could go into this website to read http://sunmoonstar.hk.st/treasure.htm

In my office, I will place a white crystal next to my laptop to remove radiation and disperse negative energy. I am wearing jade pendant and red phantom crystal bracelet. I am in late 20s and i don't like diamonds. Whenever I am on business/personal trips, I will place another crystal bracelet next to my bed for protection. Crystals also kind of help me to sort my thoughts under bad situation and calm me down when I am very angry or upset.

Over the years, I have been getting my jades and crystals from Y Y Jewellery located at Blk 134 Jurong East St 13 #01-305 Singapore 600134. The lady boss is very patience and kind in recommending suitable items for my husband, myself and also our families. All her stocks are Grade A and above. She would never hardsell the stuffs to the customers.

If you are really very interested to know more these natural stones and want to shop in a pleasant environment, you could consider this shop.

Leave a comment:

• sugaricing83
    replied
    talisman, crystals, beads and fengshui ornaments

hi, do you cotters have any talisman/crystals/beads/pendants or even fengshui ornaments that is meant for good luck or protection?

i went to see a fortune teller and he recommended me to wear red ruby as i lack "fire" in my life. anyway, i am not complaining as my mum bought me one to wear though abit small...

have seen lots of people wearing tibetan dzi beads, pink crystals too...
    Last edited by sugaricing83; 06-05-2008, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X