Overseas Wedding Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS in New York

Anyone did shoots in New York before? Am thinking of flying over a photographer. what's the rate like? we pay for his air fare, accomodation plus normal shoot package?
    please advise.
    thanks.

Comment

• Just did my PS with Cangai Taipei, HTB and I had a wonderful experience, and the photos were available for viewing the very next morning after the shoot. ^^

Comment

• Manhattan, Taipei (曼哈頓麗緻婚禮)

I have received my wedding albums for my photoshot in Dec 09. All items were bubble wrap (the album bubble wrap before putting into the album holder, then another round of bubble wrap) Understand, that they have sent the package out on Saturday and I received it on Monday. Super fast service

Anyway, supposing would have receive the albums much earlier. But was busy with work & study that have no time to review the edited photos. They seems more worried that us that they keep sending us reminders to do so.

They are really professional in terms of their service and quality of work; and we have no qualms in recommending them anyone who requires a overseas wedding photoshot in Taiwan

Btw, they have branches in
        1. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
        2. Taipei, Taiwan
        3. Zhong Li, Taiwan

Interested BTB can view their website: http://www.mht.com.tw./
        Btw, I have also added my review of their service & experience at verywed: http://verywed.com/evaluate/evaluate.php?evlID=61679
        Last edited by BabyAleu; 17-04-2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Hi lady broooklynn, I'm planning to have my prewedding photo shoot in Bali too. Can you share with me your bali prewedding photo and the package details?

Comment

• Originally posted by lina.jc View Post
            Hi lady broooklynn, I'm planning to have my prewedding photo shoot in Bali too. Can you share with me your bali prewedding photo and the package details?
            my package for full day shoot was USD600.. i think they should have increased their pricing.
            if you are keen, you can visit their webby: http://www.wide-photo.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyAleu View Post
              I have received my wedding albums for my photoshot in Dec 09. All items were bubble wrap (the album bubble wrap before putting into the album holder, then another round of bubble wrap) Understand, that they have sent the package out on Saturday and I received it on Monday. Super fast service

Anyway, supposing would have receive the albums much earlier. But was busy with work & study that have no time to review the edited photos. They seems more worried that us that they keep sending us reminders to do so.

They are really professional in terms of their service and quality of work; and we have no qualms in recommending them anyone who requires a overseas wedding photoshot in Taiwan

Btw, they have branches in
              1. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
              2. Taipei, Taiwan
              3. Zhong Li, Taiwan

Interested BTB can view their website: http://www.mht.com.tw./
              Btw, I have also added my review of their service & experience at verywed: http://verywed.com/evaluate/evaluate.php?evlID=61679
              Hi BabyAleu

Can you pls share with me your wedding album ?
              my email address: [email protected]
              Me and and hubby also intend to sign up packages at Manhattan. we are going to Taiwan in june for 1 week and worry tt it might be too rushing for us.
              How much did you pay in total and possible to share your package details ? ( pls PM me )
              Thanks so much

Comment

• Hi,

Have anyone signed up for Havard Marriage PS? Able to share their experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by tchekpeng View Post
                  Hi BabyAleu

Can you pls share with me your wedding album ?
                  my email address: [email protected]
                  Me and and hubby also intend to sign up packages at Manhattan. we are going to Taiwan in june for 1 week and worry tt it might be too rushing for us.
                  How much did you pay in total and possible to share your package details ? ( pls PM me )
                  Thanks so much
                  Hi Tchekpeng,

Sorry havent been logging in.
                  Will send you an email later.

Btw, have you contacted Manhattan?

Comment

• I took up bluebay prewedding shoots, went over in May. Would say i was pretty much disappointed with the experience. Overall taiwan trip is nice but Bluebay really disappoints me. I could not get the MUA that i wanted cos she's not taking those shoot assignments, so i was blindly assigned to any MUA and they mentioned all MUA are experienced. To my disappointment, i was assigned to one MUA name Emma. My sister and htb told me the make up don't suits me, so i feedback accordingly (i thought the same as well), but i need to act abit to seek their opinion. BUt Emma acted very defensively, saying all other singaporean brides told her that her make up is very natural.. Yes, its very natural, its not nice at all, in the end, she made my eyes look smaller and really not nice at all. But i don't dare to say much as i' m afraid she will make me look worse in the subsequent styles. I was utterly disappointed thereafter, once again, on the day of choosing the photos, the SA gave me a sian look when we strictly stick to the 30 pictures, how to choose more pictures when the make up sucks? Then when we asked about the album tingy, everything that was promised to me when signing up (the SA is cherry) was not given. I was really stupid not to ask that cherry to write that down, thought it was a norm. And so i think my album layout will be plain boring. So, brides out there, taking bluebay, please be careful, think their standard really dropped alot ever since they became popular.

Comment

• Sorry for the late reply... For those who are keen to see my Bali pre-wedding shots, you can refer to my wedding site here: http://petejer.weddingannouncer.com/ctext-1964706.html

these are just some that i thought are not too bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by JuneKK View Post
                        I took up bluebay prewedding shoots, went over in May. Would say i was pretty much disappointed with the experience. Overall taiwan trip is nice but Bluebay really disappoints me. I could not get the MUA that i wanted cos she's not taking those shoot assignments, so i was blindly assigned to any MUA and they mentioned all MUA are experienced. To my disappointment, i was assigned to one MUA name Emma. My sister and htb told me the make up don't suits me, so i feedback accordingly (i thought the same as well), but i need to act abit to seek their opinion. BUt Emma acted very defensively, saying all other singaporean brides told her that her make up is very natural.. Yes, its very natural, its not nice at all, in the end, she made my eyes look smaller and really not nice at all. But i don't dare to say much as i' m afraid she will make me look worse in the subsequent styles. I was utterly disappointed thereafter, once again, on the day of choosing the photos, the SA gave me a sian look when we strictly stick to the 30 pictures, how to choose more pictures when the make up sucks? Then when we asked about the album tingy, everything that was promised to me when signing up (the SA is cherry) was not given. I was really stupid not to ask that cherry to write that down, thought it was a norm. And so i think my album layout will be plain boring. So, brides out there, taking bluebay, please be careful, think their standard really dropped alot ever since they became popular.
                        I heard great response from Singaporebrides forum?
                        Anyway, i sign up last month.. going for my shoot next year.
                        Hopefully the experience will be good!

Comment

• hi, my fren just wet for her prewedding photos with bluebay last mth, the photos turn our great.. and she enjoyed it. not too sure what happen to you.. but i know for sure, my fren was willing to top up another $3K on top of her package for the photos.. so yeap, probably these are their extra 'pocket' money.. hmm...

Comment

• The 'top up' for the additional pictures is something most bridal does. As this is the only way they are able to extra from the package. It is also the same as in SG.

JuneKK:
                            Sad to hear that you had a unhappy experience with BlueBay. Btw, I assume you sign up the package at a wedding fair? They didn't write down in your invoice of what will be provided or the package details?
                            Anway, your album will turn out fine. Don't worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by riri
                              hi ppl,

i went for my photoshoot with francestar on apr 7 and would like to share my experience with all francestar btb.

like some, i was rather anxious about their gowns and quality of photos after signing up with them. at one pt, i considered selling off my package. i also went to forums to ask questions after signing up with them.

however, i was pleasantly surprised with the quality of their work.

i engaged xu sir as the photog and monica as the mua, both of them were really professional!

i love the makeup, hairdo and accessories done and selected by monica, i thought they matched my outfit very well. she was able to match the outfit to the shooting location quite well also!

as for xu sir, he was in charge of mixing and matching my fiance's outfit, i would say he did a good job, while taking into consideration my fiance's likes and dislikes, he was able to sort of vary his look and try as much as possible to match my outfit.

a pity it rained on my wedding shoot, but i can't tell from the pictures at all, thanks to xu sir's photo-taking skills and photoshop of course!

i must also add that, the lady named candy, who was in charge of helping me with gown selection, was really patient with me and was able to show me gowns that i fancy after listening to my description.

on my gown selection day, there were a total of 5 brides choosing their gowns, and i was actually the last to do so i was reallllly afraid that all the nice gowns are being snapped up before I could choose, but i'm glad to still find 6 nice outfits in the end! the seamstress was great also! she was able to alter the dresses to the perfect fit in like seconds on my wedding day.

i hope i didnt make things sound too good to be true and thus sound like some paid advertisement. this was really true to our experience. if anyone would like to see my photos, i can share with you guys too.

hope this puts francestar btbs at ease.

and may i add that i am quite a fussy bride!!! and i really place great emphasis on good customer service.
                              hi riri,

i have also signed up with francestar and will be taking my pre-wedding shoots next year. Just wondering if you have paid up everything and gotten your album already? can I also see your photos?

I am quite worried since they do not have a studio here in singapore. tried looking up forums to see if there are any reviews on them but couldn't find any.

really very glad to chance upon your post!

Comment

• I *** camebk from my photoshoot with Francestar! Great experience n beautiful photos! I engaged xu sir and Monica.. Great ppl n I love my photos!

Comment

Working...
                                X