Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karmadearie
    replied
    i don't fall sick easily but everytime when i'm sick. i fall vey very sick. usually takes 2 weeks to recover. mum will prepare tonics from time to time but i do dread taking them.

Leave a comment:

• muddles
    replied
    For me,I seldom get sick..about 2-3 times a year..but once i get sick,i'll take quite long to recover!

Leave a comment:

• tamarind
    replied
    I totally agree that enough sleep is very important.

But it is easier said than done ! Especially when I am a full time working mother with 2 very young children.

Leave a comment:

• Dear Wanda
    replied
    Went to a chinese doctor lately and she told me it is important to sleep before 12mn if possible. And when we do not have enough sleep, our body get heaty, if we take supplement at this time, even more heaty, so have to take at the right time!

After that she gave me some medication and I end up falling sick because her medication is too heaty for me..... .... worst! Paid her $70+ for those chinese medication and then now have to pay for my fever medication...

Leave a comment:

• Dear Wanda
    replied
    Originally posted by tamarind
    I used to get sick when someone having flu walked pass me.

Nowadays I am drinking at least 2 cups of fresh fruit juice every day. It really helps !
    I always get the flu from my colleagues whenever they fall sick, so I use the water purify system on my desk and it helps to keep me away from the flu. That's good.

Leave a comment:

• tamarind
    replied
    I used to get sick when someone having flu walked pass me.

Nowadays I am drinking at least 2 cups of fresh fruit juice every day. It really helps !

Leave a comment:

• magical
    replied
    how i wish i could fall sick so that i can have time to rest. sleep for average of 5 hours everyday and is so stressed but i just won't fall sick.

Leave a comment:

• pulpy
    replied
    take a multi vit or vit c, it helps!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dear Wanda
    replied
    I fall sleep easily because i sleep less, slept at 2am and wake up at 8am, and that makes me tire. And my body get heaty easily, plus I hate plain water and lack of exercise .... guess i am not much better.

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    I don't get sick that frequent, mostly at the end / beginning of the year. When i'm sick, headache + fever are my best friends. But from the 1st day of CNY till now, i was down with serious flu. And this is the 2nd time of my 24 yrs life that i'm caught with flu

Leave a comment:

• silvercloud
    replied
    I was sick every month (flu, cold, etc) when I was working. I think that was due to work stress.

Leave a comment:

• jolene1981
    replied
    I fall sick frequently after school start.
    Almost once a month. ****.
    I am working and studying part time.
    Maybe due to stress and lack of sleep that contribution to it.

Leave a comment:

• witchie
    replied
    not really... my cold come and go.

Leave a comment:

• oceanbay
    replied
    Im quite weak, always down with stomach flu & headache.

Leave a comment:

• jazzz
    replied
    i get sick often.. mostly is to do with stomach problems.. gastric and diarrhea.. can't eat food that is too spicy, if not i'll have diarrhea.. ><

Leave a comment:

Working...
X