No announcement yet.

Late for work! overslept! how now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take urgent leave for half day then go to work after that..

Comment

• haha, i used to work part time
      the boss favour me, everytime i say i am not coming, [because i oversleep] i will mention i have sch today,

he will just say okay. haha.

the rest will kena from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink Angel View Post
        take urgent leave for half day then go to work after that..
        that's what i do usually!

Comment

• i'll text my boss, tell him i overslept and i'm taking half day, then go back to sleep =p

Comment

• Luckily for me the only times I overslept were the times when I was exhausted from work (as in my boss knew that I was working lotsa OTs), so it's pretty ok

We start work at 9.15 and if the dept secretary don't see me by 9.45, she'll call me

Comment

• this is an interesting topic...

i never know how to 'GENG' mc.. i dont lie well so if i really oversleep, i just SMS my boss and tell her i'll be late... my boss is still ok.. but the one above her who often pop over our wing will ....

its a bad habit but i often late for 10-15 mins everyday.. recently, even worse.. the traffic jam was so bad that i reached office 30 min later.. worst scenario happened to me recently..

lift door opened and the 'queen' of my company and my boss outside...
              of course it was a nightmare.. my colleague who was with them told me that the queen complained how come i'm late and she tried to tell her the traffic very bad nowadays etc.. but well, still

this week, i purposely wake up 30 mins earlier... die die must come in early and make my presence felt!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soxx View Post
                just curious, if we go c doc for MC and bluff menses cramps, will the doc be able to find out?
                this method always works.

but then again i only tried twice, one was a fake, once was real!

Comment

• I would rather take mc or urgent leave if i wake up late for work. Going in late will leave a very bad impression and my boss will show me a very black face when she sees that.

Comment

• i'll normally take urgent half day leave, or if there's nothing i need to rush for the day, i'll take full day or call in sick and fake mc.

Comment

• take MC then go shopping!

Comment

• i will still go in cos better to finish work

Comment

• i woke up late today! official start time: 830am, woke up at 824am.

lucky boss out of town. so i sms-ed HR to inform then rush rush rush, got to work at almost 930am.

Comment

• I always wake up 3-4 hours in advance, need to put on makeup, do hair then watch tv all at one time. I'm strict on punctuality, so I don't care if I don't get enough sleep lol

But my mother was late the other day, rushed to do her make up & hair etc. When she rushed to the bus=stop, the bus just drove by and she missed it. So she called up her boss to tell her the truth and say "Since I'm already late by an hour, might as well take the day off" LOL

Comment

• 3-4 hours in advance?? then what time do you actually wake up - 4am?! omg..cannot imagine doing that..

Comment

• normally I'll wake up at 5-6am, and there's loads to do, watch tv, read, do makeup, hair etc
                                And chat online with my American friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X