No announcement yet.

Late for work! overslept! how now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take MC too if nothing urgent. MC leave needs clearing too.

Comment

• usually if late for 30mins i will tell boss i missed the bus
      or traffic jam
      if 1-2hr i will just tell them i overslept,they will angry but they used to it

Comment

• i usually take half day work. depending on my work load. else i will take one full day leave.

Comment

• Sms my boss and say I'd like to take a few hours for personal reasons.

Thank goodness we work on a flexible time-off system and my boss is pretty understanding. (:
          pineapplepizza
          Cozy Rookie
          Last edited by pineapplepizza; 15-10-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• If i'm really late, i will just call in sick...

Comment

• I will either take mc or urgent leave. Then i can stay at home and sleep or go shopping!

Comment

• depends on how late.. if only abit then i'll still go in take a few hours time off.. but if very late then urgent leave or mc..

Comment

• haha when i was working, my then manager didn't really care, maybe because my latest was only 30minutes.

Comment

• depends on how late , if less than half hr still can relax ,unless ur colleague the sabo type whom go tell

Comment

• **deleted**
                      balletpink
                      Cozy Star
                      Last edited by balletpink; 01-11-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• today i was late for 30mins... i woke up 10mins before i was due to start work.. and i thought it was fri/sat.. i just sms-ed my boss and crept into office quietly. he nvr say anything so keep quiet..

Comment

• call and inform, better to be late then never. report mc will make the matter worst.

Comment

• i have never been late before, however if that happens i will call my HR and tell her that i'll be late. I will leave slightly later to compensate my late coming in

Comment

• Got a few times i came late.
                              Actually i dun late, I was on time waiting for the company bus.
                              then the co bus was late....

or got 1 time i was waiting d co bus...
                              but i got stomachache suddenly.
                              I rushed back home and sms my boss telling i have stomachache and i'll be late for meeting...
                              I reach office late about 1 hr +

but my boss is ok.

Comment

• Better to take mc since already late. If not go all the way to work will either get a fine from the manager, if not get a scolding from the head office. I rather go and see a doctor and claim a day off of mc.

Comment

Working...
                                X