Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pillows - Feather, Down, Latex, Sponge, Tempur....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I know how long can the tempur pillow last, on average?

I am using latex pillows and they offer better support than the polyester fill types.

Comment

Hehe,

we are so greedy....we have both the Tempur and the Omazz latex pillows so that we can switch and use according to occasion.

I have to say that the Tempur works well in alleviating neck aches. The other day I had a very stiff neck; it helped a lot when I rested on the Tempur overnight for 2 nights in a row; the support's great!

Omazz is great when we want to do napping.

Comment

Invest in a good pillow

I am constantly having neck pain and also feeling very tire ever since I buy that stupid cheap pillow from John Little. I am preparing to invest some money to get a real good pillow (less than $150).

Any good recommendation?

Comment

My trusty Sea horse pillow has been pretty good! It's the one with a contour for your neck. I also have been suffering neck pain but ever since i changed. I have less neck pain. I know neck pain can be really irritating. I think it cost about $40? Definately less than $150.

Comment

oh... thanks for linking me up. I was thinking there should be some discussion before but I can't find them. Thanks!

Comment

tempur.. darn ex but it is one of the well-known to be good pillow. available in taka

Comment

Yup, tempur pillows are good. Friend specializing in sleep disorder also recommends that. I think I saw it in Iseten Scotts too

Comment

try simmons!
                  my friend works there, it's awesome!
                  i paid $150 for each, bought 8 of them for the family.

Comment

Heard that Tempur is good for those with back problem too. I tried it before at take. Really very comfortation. Price is above S$200 if I am correct but they do have promotion sometimes.

Comment

tempur contour pillow is really a v good investment, i have been sleeping on one since a few yrs back and i never have stiff neck problem ever, my sleeping posture is better i feel, definitely worth the money..

Comment

Not sure if the contour works for me. My sleep style is super lousy when I cannot sleep well, will toss and turn all over the place :p

Comment

I need a new good pillow too.. Any recommendations other than the contour types? My neck is really stiff most times and the pillows I've tried are either too soft or too hard

Cos for contour pillows can only sleep on one side of the pillow (means I have to change pillow case every 2 days cos I will get blackheads on my cheeks if I don't)...

Comment

what about king koil?

Comment

king koil mattress is good!

Comment

dont really like contour pillow even though it give u a good support for ur spine..
                                find it kinda hard to sleep. like ur head is sink into pillow.

Comment

Working...
                                X