No announcement yet.

Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with her pants coming off last yr. I think she should do some precautions?? It's just too coincidental that her clothes malfunction TWICE!!!!

Comment

• Just wondering how come she dun want to wear a bra? It's only a tube dress and it's not those dress that you really can't wear a bra?

If she really don't want to wear a bra? How come she never put safety precaution like putting a nipple tape? These are all common sense and she is in the entertainment industry I'm sure she knows.

Comment

• perhaps she did it purposely?

Comment

• Originally posted by ing View Post
          perhaps she did it purposely?
          I feel so too. Esp. when she turned back for so long. Whole thing is so fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
            little?
            hers look quite big.........and black.................
            Haha...so funny. Maybe they have seen bigger ones? She is really flat though.

Comment

• any pics of who this yumiko is?

Comment

• If am not wrong, its her...

http://wiki.theppn.org/index.php?tit...&printable=yes

Comment

• she is one attention seeker.

Comment

• maybe she's not so popular so she has to resort to such things? who knows? maybe she doesn't care if she expose herself or not.

Comment

• But every after these saga she made, she acted as if she's sad...

Comment

• of cos must act sad ***... else tell the reporters that she did it on purpose???

Comment

• no idea who the heck she is really even seeing her pics, doesnt ring no bells..

Comment

• At least she got her attention now. We are all here talking about her. Before that I don't even know who she is. This method of gaining popularity works in a way...

Comment

• read from a twn Mag, Makiyo is preggie?

Comment

• really?where is makiyo now?the last time i heard was she run away with her bf.something like that...

Comment

Working...
                                X