No announcement yet.

Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh god. im watching this program on channel u right now. it's about the treatment process for burnt patients. their skin conditions are really terrible and this old lady even teared while doing a simple action like lifting her fingers. i can imagine how terrible selina is feeling everyday

Comment

• I saw that program on television too! She was injured quite badly! Selina is lucky enough that hers is not as bad as this woman. I feel so sad when i saw her face and body all swollen and red!

Comment

• Kelly Chan has a miscarriage, loses twin daughters http://on-msn.com/i4Zjzk

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
          Kelly Chan has a miscarriage, loses twin daughters http://on-msn.com/i4Zjzk
          I read about it this morning. Feels so sad for her, how fun it will be to have twins, cute and adorable twins. I hope that she will stay strong, stay healthy, try again for another child in time to come. All the best Kelly!

Comment

• Heard on the radio station about Raymond Lam and Pan Shuang Shuang's news, was quite surprised that this will happened. The last time, years back was Lin Chiling's incident, now it has happened to others. Seems that artistes should be extra careful with their handphones isn't it. Or maybe they are using this to get real famous, that is my personal opinion though. Hope i have not offended any of their fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tammy16 View Post
              Heard on the radio station about Raymond Lam and Pan Shuang Shuang's news, was quite surprised that this will happened. The last time, years back was Lin Chiling's incident, now it has happened to others. Seems that artistes should be extra careful with their handphones isn't it. Or maybe they are using this to get real famous, that is my personal opinion though. Hope i have not offended any of their fans.
              i feel its quite obvious that its that woman's own directed show. which decent woman (obviously she is very indecent) would keep such photo's in the phone and furthermore they have alreay broken up for quite some time.
              and she's very smart not to expose those x rated stuff. only some suggestive pictures that they've slept together.
              she just some little star that needs rumors to get famous, think that foxy foyce le.
              raymond is just plain unlucky to meet such woman.

Comment

• I agree with Zannn, i think she is just making use of Raymond to get famous in this industry. She purposely cover herself up with blankie so that she will not get herself exposed too much. Good that they are no longer together, cause she is just not the right girl for him.

Comment

• The way the photo was taken, obviously she's all out to get something from Raymond, or if not, definitely she's famous now after all the reports are focus on her.

Comment

• am surprised nobody mentioned about isabella leong ending relationship with richard li!!!

Comment

• I read about Isabella Leong and Richard too. She's so gorgeous looking, and he is quite nerdy looking, definitely not my type of man. Though he is rich to the extreme.

Comment

• Shuang Shuang is very pretty looking, but her boobs are so fake. More photos of her and Raymond in this week's i magazine.

Comment

• Saw Barbie Hsu's wedding photos on xinmsn. She's lucky to marry this millionaire, so blessed to find someone who loves her so much. But they have only known each other for less than 2 months right? Maybe its so call love at first sight. She is 5 years his senior, but they don't look like brother and sister. She look quite young for her age, well maintained with good skin.

Comment

• that pan shuang shuang will be releasing a pictorial book soon hence the media said she purposely leak those photos to boast her popularity, though she claimed it was by accident that she left her phone behind in a salon and the salon staff 'sold' the photos to the paparazzi.

as for Da S and Wang Xiao Fei's wedding, people are saying they are spending way too much money and are scared that people don't know they are rich. come on. it's their own money. it's up to them on how they wanna spend it. moreover they are donating all the angbaos they received to japan's tsunami victims.
                            look at patty hou. she's getting married next month and she refused to let the media know the wedding location. so media reports commented that she is stuck up and 'niao'. don't reveal details also complain. spend too much money also complain. that's the woes of being an artiste.

Comment

• Patty Hou refused to invite those reporters right? So they have nothing to cover, no news to write, of course they will comment that she is stingy.

Comment

• ya cos she wants privacy. but look what happened to Da S's wedding. in the end her mom has to speak to the reporters and ask them why is it so difficult for her daughter to hold her own wedding with her own money spent.

Comment

Working...
                                X