Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booger-eating Jerry Yen?!?!
    I AM IN DENIAL!
    Why in the world would he want to do that?

Comment

Maybe he was hungry.

Comment

Maybe he finds it delicious haha

Comment

Yesh XIAO S is confirm pregnant and she admitted herself .Last week midnight, I watched one of her hosting show with Da S, Xiao S boldly claimed that she's already 3 months pregnant, and thanks everyone for their concern. She insisted that her pregnancy is not an accident, instead it was done on purpose as a motivation for she and her spouse to get married immediately. I still think it is shotgun, as she do not need to spin a story and deny in the first place. Then they proceed to host about some informations what pregnant mum can or cannot do.

Comment

thanks for the update, silly of them to appear in few shows before that to deny everything

Comment

Originally posted by ArieS
              Yesh XIAO S is confirm pregnant and she admitted herself .Last week midnight, I watched one of her hosting show with Da S, Xiao S boldly claimed that she's already 3 months pregnant, and thanks everyone for their concern. She insisted that her pregnancy is not an accident, instead it was done on purpose as a motivation for she and her spouse to get married immediately. I still think it is shotgun, as she do not need to spin a story and deny in the first place. Then they proceed to host about some informations what pregnant mum can or cannot do.
              hmm..i think it's really planned cos it was reported that since Feb this year she had been asking around how to get pregnant ***.... I trust that xiao S is a fairly straight forward gal tho I am not a fan of hers. and of course before she got confirmation on her test, how could she tell the whole world she was getting married due to pregnancy??

Comment

any gossip on Lee hom and A mei? heard they are a couple?

Comment

yep. they are. quite long time alr.

Comment

Originally posted by brumeux
                    any gossip on Lee hom and A mei? heard they are a couple?
                    Huh why her?:x
                    no offense to her fans. I am too surprised to learn about it.

Anyway i think xiao S wedding is a shotgun one...one need not have to ask ard on how to get pregnant when every adult knows how to. I would rather she come clean with it

Comment

Is A Mei older than Lee Hom? Just curious.

I guess Xiao S has her reasons for keeping her pregnancy a secret in the first place. The paparazzis in Taiwan are just too much to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyamoto
                        dont know why xiao zhu still dont admit that he and selina are couple?
                        why keep hiding?
                        like that so tired....
                        Perhaps due to embrassment with Makiyo?

Comment

Oh gosh!
                          so it's true...
                          *broken hearted*

yeah, i think A Mei is older than Lee Hom
                          He's 29 now, not sure about her.

and about A Mei went to US for hiding of *so called* pregnancy?
                          gossip only?

Comment

anyone know what happened to Ling Zhi Ling?I read the headlines that her condition is critical

Comment

Yea! I want to know if a*mei is really preggers! Suddenly they're like super low-profile!

Comment

Originally posted by namida
                                anyone know what happened to Ling Zhi Ling?I read the headlines that her condition is critical

She fell from the horse while shooting an advert. The horse shoe hit her chest and broke some sections of her bones. Initially reported ok but later condition worsen so she could not be flown back to taipei for treatment. Now dunno latest update.

Comment

Working...
                                X