No announcement yet.

Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personally i haven't seen any of the pictures, but i was just wondering, with the advanced state of technology these days, isn't it easy to doctor pictures even to the extent of changing the entire photo? i just thought that, unless these celebs are plain stupid or are so narcissistic to want to take and keep such pictures of themselves and their partners, otherwise they should know that anything in the computers is never safe, what with the pervasion of the www now.

brumeux: vincy (i think that's the name) is Edison's current gf

Comment

• Originally posted by brumeux View Post
      who is this vichy / vincy? any pic?
      edison's gf..niece of albert yeung
      i pity her to have such a boyfriend
      shuai ge mei liang xin

Comment

• the rich man daughter---> vincy

i saw the news, next target is Rong Zu er. http://ent.163.com/08/0131/17/43I6PP1G00031H2L.html

Comment

• so edison current gf is albert niece.. no wonder he so faithful towards her...

Comment

• i see... wow.. then the he got a big 'fish' , rich gal

Comment

• The pictures for Cheung seems to be PS? The head doesn't look proportional to the body.

The Chen and Gil pictures looks real though......

Comment

• i read from newpaper that Edison's friend claimed that he loves to take intimate pictures of him and his women and that there were a minimum of 14 celebs involved.

Comment

• wow, now the friend spilled the beans?

Comment

• yeah his fren was the one who spilled the beans. maybe they had a fell out

Comment

• before that edison used to share with the friend, the "photos" he had taken.now becoz of $$ matters they fall out. then now today the friend betray him, spill his stuff out...

Comment

• newest one is joey. i wondered who will be the next victim...

duh!

Comment

• oh my god heard from friends that gillian was about to committe suicide.... can understand....

now i realised actually certain rumours can be believed.. iirc back in the pass when hk media said that gillian and edison had an affair both DENIAL'ed it. But now look... what happened..

Comment

• dnu understand why she allowed him to take pictures of them together..this is so silly

Comment

• Happen to be a busybody when my bro were watching the photos...The set of photos for Cecilia is very real, very hard to fake. The set with Edison and Gillian is also too real to be fake.

Comment

• Edison has a lot of 'conquests'.

Comment

Working...
                                X