• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's known for being pretencious.

Oh, mansion = bie shu. (:

Comment

Tien.

Comment

Haha, no matter. As long as we have the meaning right!

(:

Comment

Yesyes!

But i hope she'll get well soon. It's totally saddening.

Comment

i find her over doing it when she spoke to the press thus she gave me the impression that she is not really that geninue. this goes to sweet pie wang xin ling as well

Comment

Cyndi Wang. I always find her so much better than the copycat Jolin Tsai. But her attitude is worst than Jolin. :roll:

Comment

Both seem like got abit attitude problem hee but i like Cyndi Wang.

Comment

Me too. But after hearing she give those pop-princess "arrogant" attitude, i do not really have good impression on her anymore.

Comment

She constantly looks like she's got a huge bun in her mouth. Very arraogant person, cyndi wang.

Comment

i've never like cyndi. i think she's too sweet for my liking haha

jolin's not that bad though! she's been through a lot these yrs, and yu can really see tt she's trying to improve herself. felt quite bad for her when jay got together with patty hou. have they broke up yet?

Comment

Yes, Jay had broken up with Patty. heard he's trying to be with Jolin again.

Comment

haha thats fast!

Comment

Yes, when he watched Jolin's Zhao Pai Dong Zhou mtv, he continously praisely Jolin of having a power body.

Comment

in taipei now...the news here is really sensantional man... crazy coverage of lin zhi ling and how she was transported back to taipei. apparently she received first class vip treatment from the flight to the hospital, and staying in super vip suite. people have been slamming the media and hospital, saying that even the guo mu (country's mother? dunno what they mean) also won't get such treatment. funniest thing is how they showed the dalian people saying things like they miss her, one cried and another one screamed as she left the hospital... duh...

another piece of news they keep repeating in all the stations. apparently da-S says that she and zai zai are more than good friends, and zai zai admits whatever she says is true, although he still made it seem rather vague. and he admitted that she did rush to see him when he met with an accident because he was knocked out briefly but woken up when she called him, he mumbled something about being in an accident and then put down the phone without explaining further, so she rushed there to see if he was alright... hehe, bad news for zai zai fans?

Comment

Oh, haha. This piece of new is over -played. The one about zaizai cutting his wrists was more interesting though not much coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X