No announcement yet.

Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh some interesting gossips you got here!

too bad i dont have any to share but just a thought after reading the lin zhi ling's incident,
    i thought it kind of reflects how the society embraces beauty. she is 'precious' to taiwan because she is supposedly the No1 beauty in taiwan.
    all that adoration makes it hard for people to accept that she is also another vulnerable equal like you and i, thus the big ho ha.
    just feel really blessed to be in good health presently.

Comment

Originally posted by Candice
      Yes, Jay had broken up with Patty. heard he's trying to be with Jolin again.

huh that is surprisingly after all the big hoo ha and now they are broken up. if i am jolin i will not patch back with him.

I thought Da S has a boyfriend who was from the meteor garden too?

Comment

Da S & the Lan Zhi Long broke up months ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greendoryfish
          sorry, but what's Bian Su?

i didnt know she's not that popular with the taiwanese press! i thought the taiwanese press loves her becos she's very obliging? i quite like her though.
          she is ok with the press but women in the streets i spoke to do not like her.
          frankly, initially when you look at her, her face does not leave a lasting impression and there are many more prettier faces on the streets of taiwan.
          although i see alot of her posters everywhere in taiwan, she cannot make a deep impression. you will find it this way when you are surrounded by alot of above average ladies in taiwan.

objectively her x-factor is not that strong but i think this is her lucky period so all things goes well for her in career...in any case she has waited quite long to be famous as she is already 30YO or so...

Jerry seems to be still vying for her attention....

Comment

yeah i agree ling zhi ling's looks does not leave a deep impression and there are many girls on the streets who look prettier than her. i always forgot how she looks like and yeah her x factor is not strong. she is lucky in her career i guess but she is not the no.1 beauty in taiwan definitely.

didnt know Da S had broken up with lan zheng long months ago, anyway didnt feel that they could last very long when the news of them together were released.

Comment

Da S & Zaizai are always filmed as lovers in all drama. Now they are in for real! Well.

Comment

Da S & the Lan Zhi Long broke up months ago!!!

and I heard that the poor chap kinda went into some sort of depression? Gee....I thought he was not bad looking..hehehe no need to get so upset over Da S....

Comment

but i still can't imagine both of them together! i don't think they are that compatible. but Da-S seemed to be a good girlfriend.. since she and lan zheng long were together for 5 years..

Comment

missing: he went into depression?! wow.. so serious. i thought it was a mutual breakup as the newspaper quoted him saying that he is a lang (i assume to be wolf) who looks lonely on the outside, but prefers that way. something like that.

Comment

Yes i heard he went to depression too! He was totally devastated that Da S broke with him. Maybe Da S broke up with him for Zaizai? =/

Comment

Yes, Jay had broken up with Patty. heard he's trying to be with Jolin again.
                        hey Candice, from where did you hear that Jay has broken up with Patty? This is big news man. I'm so outdated!

Comment

The news & gossip article was talking/writing about it few weeks ago!!!!

Comment

Yup. Depression over Barbie Hsu. Led to severe weight loss in lan zhen long.

Need any info about any artiste in particular can post your questions here. (:

Comment

didnt know she can create such a deep impact on the guy coz i find her normal looking

Comment

The news & gossip article was talking/writing about it few weeks ago!!!!
                                Hahaha! :Doh: I'm truly, truly very behind. I can't seem to find any mention of it on the jay chou forum that im on though. Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X